CHAPTER 25 (17+)

Unforgettable moments~

Jane's POV

It was already 9:00pm in the midnight and I'm in my room alone doing my homework but actually I'm lazy to do that but I have to for my dream. But unexpectedly my mind shited again as I remember the way jungkook said me. Shit

"I'm okay, when I'm with you.."

He's such a-
.
.
.
FALLER!! what the hell wrong with him? His damn voice is killing me, why his voice have to be so manly and cute the way he talked to me? But I'm blushing.

Nah, I must study hard and forget him, but he's just in my next door lol how can I forget him?

Knock knock*

Someone unexpectedly knocked on my door then i got curious about it so I stood up and tried to opened the door. I really didn't expect that it was the boy who I am thinking just earlier, shit! But why he's here?

"Anneyeong!!" Jungkook smiled and waved at me, "huh Why you're here? It's so late now." I asked him curiously, he scratched his head and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well I got bored and I wonder you m-might want to watch movie in my room?" He said and raised an eyebrow, he even pointed his room and I don't know what to say now.

I'm shy but blushing at the same time, he's such a faller, is he want me to fall Inlove to him? And if I fall to him then what is he gonna do?

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed and I blinked in my overthink, I looked at him and I nodded. "Ok, sure let's G!" I slap his shoulders playfully and I immediately go before him to his room, like I'm the owner.

I sat to his bed with position angel sit and I saw already some snacks in my side so I grabbed some, I saw him closing the door and I watched him I don't know if he locking the door but it made me nervous but it's okay. I really don't know this feeling.

Then he finally sat beside me but before he sat, he gave me a damn smirk.

The fuck? Jungkook! What the hell is he gonno do?

"So suggest some movie?" He looked at me and my mind blanked off when he smirked on me, I can't damn speak. "Hmm, idk" I murmurs..

"Why don't you lay in the bed? Your back will be hurt.." he suggested but he's so suspicious now. "Ok.." I responded and layed on the side and grabbed some pillow to hug.

"Hmm let's watch 365 days?" He suggested but smirking at the same time, well I don't have idea what is 365 days.

"Ok then, sounds good!" I nodded in excitement and he giggles. "You sure? You want to watch that?" He asked me while smiling, "Hmm yeah? Well I don't know that." I made a curious face.

"Ok let's watch!" He said excitement, and he started to move the remote and he went to the netlix and searched the title of the movie.

First the starting of the movie was good, I actually liked the actor and the scene but when it comes to the airplane scene I got so-

"Yah jungkook What the hell theyre doing?" I closed my eyes using the pillow that I am hugging and he's just giggling in my side, how bad is he?

The girl really sucked the man's private part, ya what the hell is 365 days?

After that scene, I got enjoyed little by little but until when the movie started to go wild again, they literally fucked in the boat I don't know what the hell im a watching, jungkook is such a bad asshole. Why did he suggested some movie like that?

I hit his shoulders, "yahh what the hell are we watching?" I asked him but he is ignoring me and keep watching. "Jungkook!!!" I hit him again and he finally noticed me.

"Hmmm?" He looked at me wildly. "What kind of movie is that?" I asked him.

"Why? You don't like it?" He teased, "Ofcourse!!" I said and he smirked.

"Well me, I liked it.. mostly when the actors in that movie was us.." He bit his lower lip.

A/N: guys have you ever watch that movie?😂😂😂 the 365 days?? HAHAHAH well if you watched it you will relate, if not try to watch that HAHAHA but it's mature guys.