CHAPTER 18

Feelings ft. Shyness

"Why tho?" I replied to the text he send to me while my heat was beating so fast and my skin is heating up.

I waited for his respond as I was stupidly walking around through my room thinking what the hell is that means. Nah he's just worried.

So many thoughts coming to my head and thinking him so bad and waiting for his respond so bad but I'm kinda still nervous because I don't know why I am nervous.

And when my phone vibrated then I immediately took it and opened.

"Jungkook: I don't know, i actually don't know what I am feeling right now."

He said and my heart stopped pounding and I'm about reply but he said something again.

"Jungkook: Just, I don't know...hmm you better sleep it's late now.."

He said then my heart continued to pound and I don't really know what to say right now, but I don't even know why my heart pounding over him.

Do I have feelings on him?

Nahhh...

Then I decided to reply him, but I don't know what to say because there's so many words in my head that I don't know what I will say first.

"Me: wait jungkook... I'm sorry"

I send that and it's says that it's delivered, I don't even know why the hell did I say that, I don't know why I apologized to him. Fuck

"Jungkook: huh? Why did you apologize?"

He immediately replied me just in second.

"Me: I don't know, I'm just not feeling okay.."

"Jungkook: huh? Did someone hurted you? Tell me!"

"I'll go to your room right now!"

I was about to reply that it's okay but he is so fast as he was already knocking on my door, I don't even know what to do. First of all my room is so freaking messy, second I look like a shit, third I'm freaking shy what I said. Damn.

Knock knock*

"Waitttt!!" I shouted and I looked myself at the mirror if I look good even not, and his still knocking the door like a freaking boss.

After that, I opened the door and his eyes were swollen and I was so shocked like did he cried? Or what? Then after I opened the door he immediately hugged me tight without a word.

Shit, what is this?...

I'm kinda blushing actually, I didn't hugged back because of my shyness ft. Blush, it's my first time someone hugged me like this and I don't even expect that it's jungkook who will hug me like this.

"A-are you okay?" I asked him worriedly while patting his muscular back, he's so freaking heavy.

"No, are you okay?" He let go hugging me and he held my cheeks, "W-What?" I was so confused and I don't even know why he is crying, he's eyes were swollen.

"You said your not feeling well, did Julie hurted you? Tell me!" He begged me for my answer and I was so shocked, I literally can't speak, he's so worried about me.

"No, no I'm good, I was just Hmm nothing.." I pulled over and I smiled to him. "Are you crying?" I added.

"Not!"

"I mean no!" He said and he's kinda embarrassed right now. "why did I hugged you?" He finally realized that he hugged me, his eyes were widened.

"Hmm ye-yeah!" I smiled embarrassed, "ahh I'm sorry I was-" I didn't let him continue his word as I cutter him off, "worried?" I asked him and I raised my eyebrow, while he was scratching his head in embarrassment.

"No, yes." He said and after that he looked at the wall in embarrassment, he was trying to change the topic but I don't let him. "I'm okay kookie, you don't need to be worried about me. I'm big enough.." I smiled to him and patted his shoulders.

"But how's your trip with Julie?" He immediately changed the topic and I let him even thought I know he was shy well also me. "I'm good, well she's kind and protective too.." I said and smiled, he was also smiling that knowing I was fine.

"Ok, I gotta go, I'm sleepy hehe." He giggled while scratching his head and also waving at me while I watch him entering his room. "Ok goodnight!" I shouted.

"GOOD NIGHT!!" I heard him shouted and I just smiled.

Well, I didn't even told him the one that I want to say to him, maybe I was not ready yet and need more time.

Jungkook's POV

"YAHHH!!" I murmur as I was laying on my bed and I can't stop thinking about earlier, how dumb I was.

Shit! I am?

Do I have feeling on her? For real?

I don't understand this actually, but when it's comes to her I become so protective, jealous, caring, shy. Like what?

Oh god please help me out!

Is this a feeling or no?

But actually she's my type...