CHAPTER 1

Me

Jane's POV ( as you )

My life is really horrible and lonely, I don't have friends to understand me and if I do have friends well they definitely not true friends and be snake behind me, judge me. In school there's a lot of bullies and they mostly targeting is me, always me.

Choi Jane..

Because of my looks, my clothes and also because I'm lonely in school so a lot of boys wants me, want to destroy my life.

This is so unfair, why always me? Why it's supposed to be me always? To hurt.. I'm a human too, I deserve happiness but- yeah the world doesn't want me.

I just wanna disappear to this world so I will never be hurt again..it's so hard to hide my scars,bruises and my sad face. I always act like nothing happened. As I shown to my mom, I'm always happy but deep inside not really.

Like I really want to die right now, why I have to be suffer like this? Why I need to be hurt so bad when there's no happiness will come to me. Why all unlucky stuffs are in me?

Everyday, I suffer for my happiness to come, just little.....

6:30am, Sunday

I stood up in my bed and I decided to go for a jogging and go to my favorite place which is in the near forest in our house that I love the most. I always stay there whenever I'm sad because it's so peaceful in there and windy too, so no one would find me and no one will judge me.

Lonely is life...

I opened my door with my stuffs are already in my backpack, I locked my door and run towards the  stairs to get down to the hallways.

"Honey, where are you going?" My mom saw me when I'm about to opened the outside door and she was cooking for breakfast. "Just going for a jogging." I quickly responsed her and she nodded.

"Don't get late!" She demanded, I nodded again and smiled at her.

When I reach the outdoor and there was a  empty road and it's still silent here but the cold of the wind was so strong. And later on I put my airpods on my both pair of ears and playing my favorite song which is hard for me by Michele Morrone. also I'm wearing black oversized hoodie and a black pants too.

I hood my self while walking directly to where I am going and feeling the every lyrics of the song that hits my heart always. I really love music!

While getting walking faster, I already saw the entrance of the forest and there's so many woods and tall trees also the grasses. but I saw a man sitting in the bench but luckily it's not near in the forest but it's in my side. And he noticed me quickly and tried to catch me up but I'm not interested.

"Hey are you alone?" The man in the bench asked me unexpectedly and I didn't responded and minding my own business. I also noticed that he was looking at me fork the top to bottom how disgusting, but I just ignored it and I'm sick of this because everytime and everytime this is want happen when I go outside.

A/N: so finally!! Here's the first chapter I hope you like it:> it's just short but get ready for next chapter!!