CHAPTER 2

Sweet air

I finally arrived at the forest with beautiful melody of the wind. And the reason why I'm here is i want peace and quite and be alone. I went to the big rock shaped like a square that can be sit and it's actually in front of the river kinda and i sat there, enjoying the fresh of the air while throwing small rocks under the river.

And a few minutes later, I heard a foots steps as I immediately looked around if there was something around and trolling me, I removed my hood over my head to see it clearly if there is a people.

But I know I'm the only person known this forest that can be stay, because everyone saying that this forest is not safe but how many times I comeback and nothing's happening to me. I'm the only one here.

Then I stood up and looked around as the foot steps were getting louder and nearer and my heart began to beat fast in fear, then I went closer to the tall big tree beside me because the sound of the foot steps I heard were near in that tree so I came there.

Once I saw what it is or what it was, I was shocked at the first but at the same time I'm happy and cant believed it.

I never thought this would be,

It's just a cute fat white bunny, I wondered how this bunny went here, as I grab the bunny with my barehands and hold it gently.

"You're so cute little bunny." I muttered while holding the bunny like a baby. "Can I adopt you?" I also added and I really love bunny also I'm a pet lover.

"BUNNNNNN!" I heard a shout and it's getting near me and I immediately put the bunny in the ground again. "Is that your owner?" I looked at the bunny and also it's my habit to talk to the animals even though they cannot talk well I'm always alone and I don't talk to people.

"BUNNNN!!" as again, but it's so near and near almost so i back off but I decided to grab the bunny again but it's too late.

"There you are my bun!" A cute but manly voice, as I looked at him he was tall, messy hair, wearing the same hoodie as I wear but I never saw this man before And also he looks like a damn cute hot bunny too as his pet.

As I watch him taking his bunny and he immediately looked at me consciously as I immediately hooded my self but I'm too late and he already saw my ugly face.

"Please don't you dare say some bad things on me, please don't, I'm sick of it." I whispered to my self but I swear he didn't heard it. "yes I know I'm ugly!" I added a murmurs

"Hi?" He started the conversation with a husky tone but I don't want to reply him but it's sounds like he is different among the people here.

"H-hello." I have no choice but to speak.

"Do you live here?" He asked and looking around in this place, his voice was so angelic. "Hmm y-yes?" I said then he nodded.

"Did my bunny go here?" He asked again, "yes." I quickly replied then I decided to go back sit in the big rock to take a deep breath.

And I never thought he will follow me but I let him as I'm shy to say "don't follow me." Then he sat beside me while holding his bunny.

"Is this where you go when you need some fresh air?" He asked and I just nodded. "How did you find this place?" I asked curiously.

"My bunny ran away in the front of this forest when I'm not looking around, so I decided to take a look here because it was in my front." He explained then I nodded again.

"Thank god, you're different." I whispered hopely he would heard. "Huh?" He hummed, yeah he heard.

"Nothing, I just don't trust people nowadays." I said and I grabbed a small rocks and throw to the river again and again. "Why?" He asked.

"Nothing." I signed, "hmm you know girl, yes I'm different, I'm a good boy I don't hurt girls." He said proudly and looked at me.

"Yes I see on you." I smiled at him.

"Why don't you show your face?" He asked curiously. "You know the thing? Why I hide my face because I'm ugly." I explain and I want to burst into tears because I always remembered the people who always bully me and hurt me because of my face.

"No, you're beautiful." He hummed which is i choke and I looked at him. "Me? Beautiful? No you're wrong please don't lie to me, say I'm ugly!" I laughed but also shocked by his words.

"Why would I lie?" He looked at me, "once I told to girls that they are beautiful, they are beautiful in my own view they just can't see it." He said and I really want to burst into tears because for the first time someone told me good things.

"Back in there when I saw you unhooded you really look beautiful that's why my eyes were windened." He smiled at me.

"So don't be shy now, I understand you, be your self don't mind people who is trying to destroy you." He said and patted my back.

"You're so kind." I whispered, "always!" He reply.

"Btw what is your name?" He asked me then I told him.

"Jane, how about you?"

"Jungkook."