CHAPTER 11

Sweets

We are now currently baking cookies as I followed every jungkook saying and I'm just helping around, well he's the one who knows how to bake cookies.

"Jane bring me the chocolate chips!" He demanded and I quickly nodded and gave him the pack of chocolate chips. "Thanks.." he smiled after I gave.

"Are you really a good cooker?" I asked him while I'm in the side of him watching everything he's doing. "Probably.." he replies and looked at me.

"Well that's why your name is JungCOOK..." I teased and I slap his shoulders playfully, I was laughing hard also him, he didn't realize it at the first.

"I'm also JungSHOOK because you're really good at it." I keep teasing him by his name and laughing also him. "Shutup!" He demanded playfully.

"Kookieeeeee.." I whispered in his ears and made him burst into laugh he immediately back off because I pleasured him in my voice, my voice was terrified.

"Yahhhh I thinking hard what to call you, you all got me!" He said and hit my shoulders playfully and I laughed and he's back continued baking cookies.

"What if I change your surname?" He smirk and I looked at him confused, "into?" I asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Je—, never mind HAHA!" He cut his words by his self and i really looked confused to him.

"Je what?" I asked him and he looked at me and smiled while he was ready to put the cookies in the oven. "YAHH!!" I hit his back playfully, "YAHH stop hitting me I'll tell you to my mom.." he laughed and I can handle it but to laugh too.

Time has passed~~

We are in couch watching tv while waiting for the cookies to bake, then when we heard the oven stopped and made a bell sounds I immediately go to the kitchen.

"I'll get it!" I said to jungkook while he nodded.

Once I arrived at the kitchen and I opened the oven and without thinking I took the container with no gloves to protect my hands because of my excitement I burned my hand.

"AHHHGGG!" I shouted but immediately I shut my mouth because they might hear it specially my mom. "YAH What the hell happen?" I see jungkook standing in the front of the door.

"Nothing, HAHA!" I hid my hands and smiled At him, and he looked serious on me and he came in my front.

"Let me check your hands!" He demanded me but I don't want to because it's so embarrassing. "Let me!" He demanded me again but I keep saying no and he held my wrist and checked my hands.

"Yeah you burned your hands, knew it!" He said and looked at me but I looked away because I'm embarrassed.

Then pulled me and made me walking while he was leading the way through his room.

"Let me put some badges in your burned hand." He demanded and I just nodded in nervous.

Once we arrived on his room he demanded me to sit in the bed and wait for him because he was finding the med kit, once he found it he sat beside and took my hands gently and I was looking to him

He's so caring...

I day dreamed and I don't even realize he was done putting the badges in my hands and he was looking at me confused.

"Oh right let's go!" I napped my self in embarrassment.

We came back in the kitchen again and he's the one who finally put the cookies in the plate and I immediately tasted them.

"How what it?" He asked and looked at me. "It's good!!" My eyes were widened.