CHAPTER 8

Kookie

Next day~~

Ofcourse I need to walk up early because of my school but I'm really lazy and my bed wants me to stay here and sleep again but I really have no choice but to stood up and get ready.

It's 7:00am in the morning and I stretched my arms and my feets before I go to the bathroom to get ready in there,but suddenly I remember jungkook and his mom are lived here and it's their first day.

How can I go outside? I'm very shy infront of jungkook and he's just my next door there. And I remembered yesterday and when I'm about to help him and I got really embarrassed.

Flashback*

When I'm about to knock in jungkook's door but suddenly he opened it and he saw me and I saw him.

"Uhm, I-I'm about t-to help you because my mom said." I said and my is really terrifying while jungkook was staring at me.

"Hmm im almost done, it's okay thankyou!" He smiled and patted my shoulders and I literally blushed I don't even know why. "Do you want to check it?" He added and I just nodded and he lead my way.

"Hmm, you're good at designing in rooms huh? And you also love black." I said while looking around and I just noticed the frame in the wall and I immediately look at it.

"Wait What this is a paint? Did you draw this?" I asked because I was amazed if he literally draw this by himself. "Yes." He nodded and smiled at me and I was shocked because he is literally talented.

"Woah it's so beautiful." I said because I was amazed and many lights everywhere too in his room like my room.

"So tomorrow can we go to school together?" He asked me and I started to get shy literally shy. "Uhm, s-sure No problem." I said.

"I just don't want you to get bullied while I'm not here by you're side, suddenly I'm now right behind you everyday and protect you always, mind that." He added.

End of the flashback*

Damn I'm so thankful that the man who's kind to me started living with me, plus our moms are best buddies. This is such a blessing.

But I'm still shy in front of him

——

So when I'm done with all my stuffs and I'm ready to go out and take my breakfast because my mom was already shouting there.

And suddenly as I opened my door, and My next door did the same as we both opened our door and our eyes met like in exact time we opened the door together.

"Hi?" He waved at me while I'm looking at him from the top and bottom because his visual hits me everytime I see him. He is so damn hot cute bunny I don't even know how explain it whenever he's hot or he's a baby bunny but they are mixed together.

"Oh hi." I finally spoke up and back to the world again as I was daydreaming. "Morning.." he greeted and I did the same.

"Kids breakfast is ready, Come eat here!" Mrs jeon said and we walked together through the kitchen and they saw us like 2feet only I'm next to him.

"Are you close already?" My mom asked as they looked at us and get shocked and I don't know what to say as I looked at jungkook but he was looking at me also.

"Hmm.."

"Hmmm"

"Hmmmm"

"Hmm yeah, she's my classmate and I met her yesterday in school." Jungkook spoke up and I was so shocked by his words because it's all true.

"But she's literally my girl bestfriend now." He added and I was so touched because of his words like for the first time in my entire life that someone is not shy to admit that we are friends.

"Kookie And Jane why didn't you tell us that you two already met each other?" Mrs. jeon murmurs and I looked at jungkook again as my neck is already hurts because he was so tall as I keep looking at him like I'm just an ant to him.

And I was amazed by her nickname the way her mom called him "kookie" it was so cute but literally the man that owns that nickname is also cute it's literally fit in his nickname.

"Kookie.." I whispered and I want to tease him. "Shutup!" He annoyed but deep inside he is smiling showing his bunny teeth's.

"Your nickname is so cute." I whispered again and he blushed, it was my first time seeing him blushing. He was literally so cute like I want to pinch his cheeks but I just can't do it because Im shy. But the way he turned into tomato hits me different he's so cute now I understand why girls likes him.