PLEASE READ

Hey guys! It's the creator of this story.

So, I have been getting lots of messages and comments saying that they want me to make another book because this one is so good.

I have to be honest, I never expected this book to blow up because this was my first book ever since I started Wattpad. I just want to thank all of you for reading my book and saying all these positive comments. I really appreciate it.

Now, I have to be honest, I don't know if I have time to make a second book. I have school and lots of homework and I'm still trying to finish my Shadowhunters book. Plus, I am doing an Avengers Images/Preferences book that has not been posted yet.

HOWEVER!! Because you guys have asked, I will TRY to make a second book. Now, it will not be soon. I'll tell you guys that. I will probably start the second book when I am finished with my Shadowhunters book.

Now, it will mean the world to me if you could comment some ideas for the second book because it will make my life much easier and the book will come out faster if I have ideas to start with.

I just want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

With lots of love:
                   ~Creator

P.S.
    Sorry if that sounded too formal!