Oh No.....

•/Edited/•

I looked at the 'reporter' shocked until I realized that he wasn't a reporter. He had black hair and had purple stuff near his mouth that were stitched in his skin.

It was then I realized he wasn't a reporter. It was Dabi. Dad told me all about the League of Villains and the people involved in it.

Shigaraki, the leader in waiting aka the person responsible for creating the LOV. At least, that's what he thinks.

Toga, the teenage girl who's quirk is similar to mine and loves people's blood. Yuck.

Kurogiri, the getaway guy if they needed to escape. And then Dabi, the psychopath who was a few feet away from me. He has a fire quirk. When Dad told me that, I started to think about the Todoroki family. His quirk is very similar to theirs. I just dismissed that fact, though.

I then looked at Dabi with a smile, trying not to break down and run.

"No, I'm not. I'm just a girl who's parents died from a shooting a few years back. Now, if you all would excuse me, I would love to go home and eat." I bowed and walked away.

When I was out of eye shot, I quickly ran to U.A. and I found Dad there. "Dad!" he looked at me.

"What happened?" he asked me, confused.

"I-i saw Dabi. He knows that my parents are pro heroes." He looked at me shocked and I hugged him. He carried me while I cried in his chest. I know that I was acting like a baby, but he could have killed me if he wanted today. He then could've exposed my secret. . .

Dad placed me on my bed because I had fell asleep while Dad was holding me, which was embarrassing because I'm 15, not a 5 year old. Dad went out of my room while I was sleeping peacefully. . .

I woke up in the middle of the night. I rubbed my eyes as I grabbed my phone to see the time. 3:09 am.

I yawned and turned to the other side of my bed when I suddenly saw Dabi in my face. I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand. I then tried to scream again and get out of his grip, but I couldn't.

Then, Toga came out got of nowhere and walked over to me. She tied my hand and my legs together as Dabi grabbed my face and put a cloth over my mouth. Then, I suddenly became very dizzy. Then all I saw was blackness. . .

I woke up, tied to a chair, and looked up to see Shigaraki, Toga, Dabi and Kurogiri all in the same room.

I obviously tried to get out, but I couldn't. Shigaraki then walked up to me and crouched in front of me. Out of nowhere, he starts caressing my thigh while I widened my eyes because he was touching me. Luckily, he only used four fingers instead of five. But, I didn't like to be touched by someone I barely knew, especially a villain!

I tried to move my leg so he can stop, but I couldn't because my legs were still tied.

"We want you to join the League of Villains" he told me.

"No" I flat out said. He stopped touching my thigh and looked at Dabi. He nodded and the Dabi brought out Bakugou.

I was shocked. He was beat up and had a knife stabbed in his stomach. He then looked at me with shock too.

"Now will you reconsider?" I looked at Bakugou. Even though I hated him for being a dick and also for having sex with me, I couldn't let him die. He was my best friend even if he didn't consider me one.

"Fine, I'll join your stupid cult, but please release him" he looked at me with more shock because I agreed to join the League of Villains. I gave his a sad smile as Dabi grabbed Bakugou and brought him back to U.A. while Shigaraki untied me and grabbed my hand.

He threw me into a room. He closed the door and went to the other side of the 'mirror'.

"Show us your quirk" he told me.

"I need someone in here so I can show you, dumbass" I shouted at him. He then opened the door and walked in. I looked at him and scanned him. I then shifted a little bit and I turned into Shigaraki.

"Holy Shit!" Toga yelled as she walked inside. "It's like my quirk but without blood!" she squealed. I didn't tell him about my second quirk because it's fucking Shigaraki for crying out loud! Shigaraki looks a little surprised, but not that much. I then shifted back into myself, but I covered myself with my hands.

"When I change, my clothes disappear, leaving me naked, so that means I need clothes." I told both of them. Shigaraki widened his eyes while Toga gave me clothes and grabbed Shigaraki. She dragged him out of the room.

I changed into Toga's clothes and then went to 'my room', which was the room I was in, and slept.