End of Summer

~/Edited/~

(Y/M/N)= Your Middle Name

It's been a couple of weeks since Aunt M, Uncle M, and I went to the local beach. As of right now, I'm sitting next to Dad on the couch. He said he needed to talk to me about something important. I don't know if it was because of something I did or if it's about him. Let me explain the first part. Well. . . I did a prank on Dad by putting temporary hair dye in his shampoo bottle yesterday. . .

▪︎*Flashback*▪︎

I was in my Dad's bathroom with temporary, blue hair dye. I grabbed his shampoo and dumped it in a cup A/N: We don't waste perfectly good shampoo! I then hid it under the sink. I then poured the blue hair dye in the shampoo bottle and closed the lid. I placed it back where it was and carefully got out of his bathroom and made my way to the living and waited.

After what seemed like forever, I saw Dad go into the bathroom. I heard the water turned on and I immediately grabbed my camera and waited in front of his bathroom door for him to come out.

After a couple of minutes, Dad slammed the door open and I saw that his hair was completely blue.

"(Y/N)!!" he shouted. I laughed and took multiple photos before running away from my blue haired father.

▪︎*Flashback Over*▪︎

I smiled at the memory until Dad cleared his throat. Had to be honest, I'm glad he got the hair dye out. Blue does not work well with him.

"(Y/N), I wanted to talk to you about something. It's about my quirk. Now, you know how I'm supposed to pass my quirk onto a person who I think is worthy enough?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, I found out who I'm going to pass One for All to" Dad told me. I widened my eyes. Who is this lucky person?

"Holy shit. Who's going to inherit One for All!?" I asked while pacing around the room.

"First of all, language (Y/N). Second, you know him" Dad smirked at me. The only person I knew was Katsuki and Mido-

"Midoryia!!?" I exclaimed. He nodded and I jumped up and down. I mean, my best friend who is quirkless is finally getting a quirk! He must be soooooo happy. "He must be excited!" I yelled while jumping around the room.

The day if the exam

I quickly put on my sneakers and ran out of my room. Before I open my apartment door, I turn to Dad and said "See you after the exam!"

I waved bye and then ran to the exam room.

After the exam. If you watched it, you know what happens

I walked out of the exam room, limping. Had to be honest, I was a bit busted up from fighting those robots, but otherwise, I was fine.

While I was walking out of the exam room, I noticed a guy with white and red hair come out of the exam room. He kinda looked like Endevour. So, being the curious person I am, I decided to walk up to him. I mean, he seemed cool and cute.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" I asked. He turned around and when I tell you my face heated up, it did. He was so cute. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he answered me.

"Shoto Todoroki."

2 week later

I was about to click Spotify on my phone when Dad busted into my room, holding a paper.

"You got into U.A.!" he yelled. I laughed

"Dad! You recommended me and your All Might. Of course I would get in. Did you forget or are you finally getting old?" I smirked while Dad looked at me. I widened my eyes as I ran around the house while Dad chased me. "Try to get me, old man!"

I looked at the time and it was 11:21pm when I got a text from Shoto Todoroki. 'What does he need?' I thought as I grabbed my phone.

Todo❄️🔥

T❄🔥: Hey (Y/N), are you awake?

You: Yeah, what do you need?

T❄🔥: I'm really bored and can't sleep so I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place?

You: Sure! I couldn't sleep either. I'll see you in about 30 minutes!
Seen 11:24pm

I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my purse. I didn't change my clothes because I'm too lazy, so I just grabbed a robe and wrapped it around my body. I then opened my door and quietly walked to my apartment door. I opened it and quietly left.

After 14 minutes of walking, I finally arrived. If your wondering how I knew where he lived, I visited before when his brother and I were working on a project. I met Natsuo at a park years ago and he needed help with his work. Obviously I helped and we've been friends ever since. Todoroki doesn't know though, which might be a little weird.

Anyways, I knocked on their door and Todoroki opened it. He let me in and we decided to hang out in his room. Don't worry, we didn't do anything nasty or make out. We played games and binged-watched The Vampire Diaries.

3 hours later, when we finished watching Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries, I realized that I was shivering. I mean, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Plus, it didn't help that it was chilly outside.

Todoroki noticed this and went to get me some clothes. He gave me his hoodie and some sweat pants. I changed and we both cuddled after. It wasn't really weird that we cuddled because it became a normal occurrence even though we've only known each other for two weeks..

I then felt Todoroki's lips near my ear "Goodnight (Y/N). . ." I shivered.

I looked at him and I went closer to him. When my lips were almost touching his, I said "Goodnight Todo-Kun~" I playfully said. He chuckled as I snuggled into his chest. Then, we both fell asleep.

In the morning

I wake up to find Todoroki's hands on my waist and his face on my shoulder. I blushed and looked at his clock on the wall to see that it's. . . 10:58 am!? I carefully grabbed Todoroki's hand off my waist and put it to his side. I then scrambled out of his bed and grabbed all my stuff. I walked to Todoroki and kissed his cheek. I left him a note before I left his house.

I finally got home after walking for so long and carefully walked to my room. As I walked in, I saw Dad on my bed, furious.

"Where did you go, (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Yagi?" he stared at me. Oh shit, he said my full name. That isn't good. I looked at my feet

"I was at my friends house last night. We both couldn't sleep and we were bored so, I went to entertain him but then it was getting dark outside so I decided to stay. I'm sorry, Dad" I explained. He got up and hugged me.

"Just leave a note next time. . . wait, there shouldn't even be a next time" my protective dad said. I hugged him back as I smiled.

"Hey Dad, when summers over, I don't want to tell anyone that I'm your child or anything about our family. It might put a target on both of our backs and people might treat me differently." I looked at him with a serious look.

"Okay sweety." He smiled and then left my room.