USJ Attack

•/Edited/•

When the bus stopped, I put my phone in my back pocket as I got up from my seat and got off the bus with the others.

We walked to the USJ until we saw Aunt 13.

After a while, as the class was talking to each other, I quickly went over to Aunt 13 and said hi. She said hi back and before I could get caught by one of my classmates, I quickly went over to Todoroki and Midoryia.

As we were talking, all of a sudden, a portal came out of nowhere in the middle of the USJ and villains came out. I widened my eyes and quickly texted the group chat.

News Alert🚨
(Y/N): Guys, help. Villains are attacking the USJ!
Seen at 9:21am

I put my phone away in my back pocket and told my classmates to stay back. Uncle Aizawa quickly went to fight all of them while Aunt 13 tried to get everyone out. She looked at me and told me to get the pro heroes.

As I was running to the front door of the USJ to get out, a portal came out of nowhere and spread me and my other classmates all around the USJ.

Somehow, he accidentally put me in the water, near the fight where I saw Uncle Aizawa, not moving and beat up. I quickly ran up to him.

"Mr. Aizawa!" I whispered yelled while looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Get out. Run."

I didn't listen to him and got up. I tried to fight the remainder of the villains, but one of them grabbed me and threw me on the ground. I shocked him and got up quickly.

I looked around the area and saw their leader. I quickly went up to their leader and grabbed something of his, so they could find him, and quickly hid it before he grabbed my hand and decayed some of it. I screamed and fell down to the ground. I was unable to move my hand and my body.

But before he let go of my hand, he told me "No one can beat me, not even you petty little heroes." Then, he let go.

Even though my hand was the only thing he decayed, my whole body felt on fire. I could barely move and I just layed there, screaming, while nobody helped me.

Uncle Aizawa want to help me. He tried, but when he tried to move, he passed out due to the blood loss and the damage to his face.

Todoroki then noticed me and went to my side "What happened!?" then I showed him my hand. He looked like he was about to cry.

Then, the pro heroes came and took out most of the villains except the light blue hair dude and this thing called a Nomu. Aunt Midnight saw me, and quickly ran by my side and told Todoroki to go help his friends. Dad noticed me and tried to run to me before Aunt Midnight stopped him. She quietly said "I'll do this." Aunt Midnight then looked at me and saw my decayed hand.

"Omg. . . we have to get you to the hospital!" I still couldn't move at all and I was still screaming while Dad was fighting the boss of the operation. Then, I passed out.

Next thing I know is that I'm in the hospital with a cast on my hand. I then remembered all that happened and quickly got up and tried to leave, but then a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to see Midoryia crying. I hugged him really tight.

"Don't cry. I'm all right" I reassured him. "Go back home. Your mother is probably worried about you" he nodded and left my room hesitantly. I then went up to Aunt Midnight and hugged her while quietly crying, I then handed her something that I got off of Shigaraki. I looked up.

"What room is Uncle Aizawa in. . ." I asked while still crying.

"Room 231."

I quickly ran to Room 231 and opened the door to find Dad there with Uncle Aizawa. Uncle A's face all bandaged up except his eyes, nose and mouth. I walked up to Uncle Aizawa and just cried knowing that I could have saved him if I was just faster. Aizawa knew why I was crying and hugged me unexpectedly.

"It's not your fault." I cried in his shirt, not caring who hears me.

A/N: Sorry this is short, its currently 5:17 in the morning and my dumbass is tired