Everyone Knows

WARNING!! SOME PARTS ARE KINDA INAPPROPRIATE. ONLY READ IF YOUR MATURE ENOUGH!!

•/Edited/•

Everyone sits there in shock when my Dad told everyone that I'm related to him. I sigh and then walked up to front of the class as Dad stands next to me.

"I will explain everything to you guys" I told everyone. "My name is (Y/N) Yagi and my father is All Might aka Toshinori Yagi. My uncle and aunts are Aizawa, Midnight, Present Mic, Nezu, Hawks, Grandma and 13. I didn't tell you guys because it would have put me, Dad and everyone that I love in danger. I'm sorry. You all must not tell anyone what I just said to you, ever." Everyone still looks shocked until Todoroki said something.

"What is your quirk?" I look at Dad and he nodded his head.

"One is called CopyCat. It's like Toga's quirk, but I scan people instead of taking their blood, but it can only last for 1 hour. My other quirk is Shockwaves. I can produce lightning throughout my body, like Dad, but I waste a lot of energy." Midoryia looks at me with wide eyes.

"You have 2 quirks!" I laugh.

"I do."

I look at Todoroki and mouthed 'I'm sorry' he mouthed 'It's okay'. I smile a bit and then went up to Uncle Aizawa and whispered 'I need a couple days off, please' he looked at me and nodded. I walked to Dad and he nodded. We walked out of the classroom.

Me and Dad walk inside the house and I go to my room. I plopped down on my bed and took a quick nap.

About 3 hours later, I decided to text Todoroki.

TodoBae😘

(Y/N): Hey! I'm sorry for not telling you that All Might was my Dad

T.B: It's okay. You had good reasons to not tell anyone

(Y/N): Wanna come over? I need help with my homework

T.B: Sure, let me just grab my stuff and I'll head on over

(Y/N): Okay! And my house is at U.A. Just ask Uncle Aizawa where it is
Seen at 6:48pm

I put my phone away and I walk out of my room. I saw Dad on the couch, watching T.V. and decided to go sit next to him.

"Todoroki is coming over." He looked at me.

"Why?" I roll my eyes.

"Because he's my boyfriend" I calmly said and he looked at me shocked.

"You have a BOYFRIEND!" he screamed. I looked at him.

"It's just Todoroki" he looked at me and sighed.

"Fine. I'll be in my room if you need me." I nodded and he left.

I then heard someone knocking at the door. I got up and opened the door to find Todoroki "Come in!" we both then went to my room.

After an hour of doing homework, Mina texted all of us to go to her house for a sleepover (of course not Mineta). Only me, Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoryia, Momo, Iida and Uraraka agreed.

This time, I told my Dad I was going out for a sleepover at Mina's house and, luckily, he allowed it.

Todoroki knocked on the door and everyone was already there. Mina pulled us to her room.

"Let's play truth or dare!" everyone nodded. Mina started.

"Iida, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Mina looked at Iida.