At Last...

•/Edited/•

I woke up and immediately started panicking. I looked at my surroundings and started to calm down, but not completely.

'Still in this hellhole, I see' I thought while I got up from the bed and grabbed the clothes Shigaraki left near the door. I then got dressed in the bathroom.

Shigaraki made me wear a black crop top with a very short, gray pants. So short that you can ALMOST see my ass. I didn't like it at all and it made me feel like a fucking slut, but at least it covered the important parts of my body. I wanted to beat the fuck out of Shigaraki for making me wear this. If I honestly had the power to do this, I would, but I know it would have consequences.

Then, for some reason, the Gods decided to listen to what I said because Toga ran inside the room I was in and looked at my outfit that I was wearing.

"No" was the only thing she said before she pulled me all the way to her bedroom. She grabbed some of her clothes and pushed them into my hands. She then left the room as I changed into a regular pink shirt with black shorts.

When I walked out of her room, she immediately started to drag me to her bathroom. She forcefully put me into a chair and grabbed a black and white hair dye. Then, for some odd reason, she started to dye my. . . hair?

To be honest, when Toga was done, it wasn't that bad, but it just wasn't. . . me. The hair color she picked, the length of my hair that she cut it to. It's something I wouldn't do to my hair ever. Have to be honest, I think that was what they were going for. Make me a completely different person so people wouldn't suspect I was '(Y/N) Yagi'. Had to tell you though, Toga did hair really fucking well. My hair went from this. . .

To this

To this.....

(If you are a guy or if your hair is already short, then just imagine that Toga just dyed your hair)

"Thank you." I turned to Toga.

"Your welcome."

I then walked out of the bathroom and walked to Shigaraki, who was in the kitchen making food for everyone.

"Can I go out to get some food because you guys have nothing I like?" I asked. He looked at me for a second before he went back to cooking.

"Sure, but bring Dabi with you" I looked at Dabi who was just glaring at Twice.

"Fine" I groaned as I grabbed Dabi's hand forcefully and headed out of the 'headquarters'.

Dabi and I were walking to the store when I suddenly see the pro heroes all gathered together. Dad wasn't there though. My guess is that they are trying to find me. I rally hope they do. Anyways, I turned to Dabi.

"Hide" I told him. He nodded and hid in the alleyway, with the shadows, while I walked past the pros.

I then looked at them for a moment to see Uncle Aizawa already staring at me. I quickly turned my head back around, hiding my face, and headed for the store. I couldn't say anything because Dabi was watching me and Shigaraki was going to do something bad to me if that happened. I wasn't taking any chances. I then walked into the store.

Aizawa's POV

Me and the other pro heroes were talking about a way to get (Y/N) back. Of course, Toshi didn't come. He hasn't came out of his house after (Y/N) was kidnapped. I tried to help him, but he just shut me out.

I then noticed this person looking at me while walking. I looked at them and noticed they looked like (Y/N), but then they quickly turned their head around and went inside a store. I pictured their face in my head until I realized something. . . that was (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

I was searching for some clothes while in the shop because the clothes Shigaraki gave me earlier today made me look like a whore. Plus, I couldn't wear Toga's clothes forever, if I was even going to stay that long, which I hope I'm not.

Dabi then came in from the backdoor of the store, but before he could walk to me, I felt someone grab me from behind and then suddenly, I was in the sky. I freaked out until I felt them pet me hair. I furrowed my eyebrows. I then turned around to see who grabbed me to see Uncle Takami. I widened my eyes and hugged him. He looked surprised, but hugged me back with one arm.

"Thank you for saving me, Uncle Takami" I rested my head on his chest.

"No problem kid, but you should change your outfit because it's a little bit inappropriate and I don't think your dad would approve" he said. I chuckled.

"I know and I plan on changing when I get home."

When we arrived at U.A, Uncle Takami put me down and gave me his jacket to cover myself.

"Now, I want to meet the kid that's dating my niece/nephew" he commanded. I chuckled and nodded, but before I could walk inside UA, I then see Todoroki beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me. I hugged him back.

"God, I was so worried" Todo said. I was about to reply when someone cleared their throat. We both turned around to see Uncle Tamaki looking, no, more like glaring at Todoroki. I rolled my eyes and walked to Uncle Tamaki and hugged him again.

"Hey, I got to go see Dad. Don't be too harsh on him" I told him while looking at Todoroki. He nodded. "I love you" I kissed his cheek.

"Love you too, kid" he hugged me before walking to Todoroki. I chuckled and walked inside U.A. to find Dad.

I ran to the office first. Instead of Dad, I found all the pro heroes together. I hugged all my Uncles and Aunts and even Grandma. I said bye and quickly left and then ran to my house.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I then knocked on the door.

"Go away" he screamed before opening the door. He looked at me and widened his eyes before pulling me into a hug. We both cried "I'm sorry I didn't protect you" I looked at him.

"You did the best you could, Dad."

After a while, we both walked to Todoroki's dorm for Dad to give him his protective father speech while Aunt Midnight was already waiting for us. After that, everything was perfect. . .

The End. . . or is it?