My Childhood

~/Edited/~

When I was born, my mother died from giving birth to me. I didn't really know her and since she had no other family members, I was given to my Dad. Dad kept me a secret from everyone  in the world except the pro heroes. He wanted to protect me from people who wanted All Might to suffer. Especially the League of Villains.

Dad always took care of me whenever he could, but when he wasn't, he was mostly patrolling the streets. I wasn't mad at him for that. I understood. In fact, I was proud of him.

Here's where my story begins. . .

I'm 5 years old right now. Today, I start kindergarten. Dad and I are standing in front of the elementary school. Dad obviously wore a disguise to not get noticed.

Dad started to look at me nervously. I looked at him and smiled, "I'm going to be fine, daddy!" He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye.

I walked to my classroom, obviously an adult walked me because this was my first day. When I walked in, I saw a green haired boy sitting by himself. I then decided to go talk to him, so I went and sat next to him.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N), what's your name?" He looked around him and then faced me. He looked confused and pointed at himself. I nodded yes.

"I-I'm Izuku Mi-midoryia, nice to m-meet you (Y/N)."

After school because I'm too lazy :/

I said bye to Izuku as I walked to my Dad's car. Dad unlocked the door for me and I sat in the backseat. He sat in the driver seat and started to drive. He then started asking me how my day was.

"It was awesome! I made a new friend!" I said while listening to the music from the car radio.

"Really! That's awesome, sweetie. Glad you're making friends."

At U.A.

My dad and I live at U.A because Dad couldn't afford an apartment or a house. Being a hero has it's disadvantages. Even though being a hero is awesome and you get to save people, you don't get money, obviously.

Anyways, when Dad and I walked into U.A, we immediately saw Uncle Aizawa sleeping on the couch. I shouldn't even be surprised, most of his schedule involves sleeping in his yellow cocoon. So, me being my crazy self, I went up and just slapped him right in the face. Why? I don't know. Uncle Aizawa immediately got up and looked at me, eyes blazing into my soul, while Dad and I just busted out laughing.

Everything was perfect in my life. I had my best friend, Midoryia. My amazing family (Dad, Uncle Aizawa, Aunt 13, Uncle Takami, Uncle Mic, Grandma, Aunt Midnight and Uncle Nezu). Of course, I have more family members, but I hardly see them. Plus, I get to live at the only high school 80% of the population would want to go to.

Anyways, that's how my childhood went. Wasn't boring, but pretty plain. Oh, how I wish it was always like this. .

A/N: THIS IS MY AU [ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE]. MEANING THAT NOT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE THE SAME AS THE SHOW OR MANGA

A/N: Sorry if I'm bad at this. I've never done this before. Her quirk is in the story's description if you want to know.