Chapter 2

Hey!!! So here is some more of my storyJ Please tell me if you like it or not!!! It would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you for readingJ

Chapter 2

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing, I looked at the clock it was 4am who the hell would be calling me right now! I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Hey man its Jeremy. We outside your place right now do you mind if we stay the night?"

"Sure but, why the hell did you have to show up so late at night?"

"I'll explain in a little bit."

I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I came down to the front door and opened it up to see Jeremy pulling into the driveway. I came out to his car damn it was freezing out!

"You give me a hand getting my sister and my brother inside."

"Yeah"

He opened up the passenger door of the car. "You get Marie I'll get Bain."

"Sure"

In the passenger seat curled in a ball was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen. Her hair was sprawled out all over her coat. She was tiny and I scooped her up into my arms, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. She smelled amazing and she was so beautiful, I tried not to think about her in my arms she was affecting me like no other girl ever did. She shifted and pressed her face into my neck, just looking at her was making me crazy. I wanted to see what she looked like when she smiled and when she didn't have this coat on.

I looked over at Jeremy he had his little brother Bain curled in his arms. I nodded for him to follow me into the house. I wanted to take this beautiful girl to my bedroom but, this was my best friend's sister I had to watch it. I headed up the stairs and into the second bedroom on the right; I could hear Jeremy behind me.

I set her down on the bed. She stirred a little bit and pulled me closer to her; I laughed and unwound her arms from my neck. I took off her coat and slipped her tiny little frame underneath the covers, Jeremy slipped Bain in next to her. They looked so little in the King sized bed, I watched as Bain snuggled closer to his sister. I motioned for Jeremy to come with me downstairs, I sat down in the kitchen.

"What happened?"

"Jeff, he came after me again like he does every night when I came home from Nick's house. I got a few good punches in I want to kill that piece of shit, he was crazy tonight. He wants that money that my parents left us because I can access it now that im 18. We got into it pretty bad and it woke Marie up and she watched him punch me again, I refused to give him the money so he grabbed his gun and told me he was gonna kill Bain and Marie and make me watch and blame it on me. I hit him over the head with a shovel and knock him out and we ran. "

Wow! I didn't know it was getting this bad. I wanted to protect Marie with all I had. I couldn't believe I was so whipped by one girl already.

"You can stay here as long as you want." I had to make sure she was safe.

"Your parents don't mind?"

"Nope, they hardly come home now anyways. I am going to bed, will talk tomorrow."

We both headed upstairs and parted ways. I wanted so bad to go sleep with Marie. I really needed to stop thinking about her, it was making me crazy. I lay on my bed and finally fell asleep.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................