Chapter 7

Hey!!!!!! Please comment, vote and fanJ here is chapter 7!!!!! I really want feedback please please comment and vote if you like it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Chapter 7

Derek's P.O.V

I hid Marie in a clothes box in my parent's closet. "Shit!" I mumbled under my breath as I heard the knock on the door, the boys were all downstairs in the pool after we had hide Jeremy, Marie and Bain's stuff from their bedrooms. I hustled down the stairs and to the door, I was still so angry at that Jeff guy for telling Marie that he would kill Bain if she didn't come back what kind of asshole would ever lay a hand on a child! They were all safe now from everything that was happening Jeremy and I would protect Marie and Bain and make sure that they were safe at all times.

I opened the door to see two cops and a middle age man, I immediately recognized the guy it was there Uncle Jeff. He looked pissed and I had to focus on the cops to keep myself from beating the shit out of him right there for what he was doing to my girl.

"Hi, Derek im sorry about this but, were going to have to search your house Mr. Williams here is under the impression that you have kidnapped his step niece and nephew Marie and Bain Kip. He held up the search warrant. "We have traced the call from earlier and it was traced from this address. Are Miss and Mister Kip here?"

I had grown up around Joe's Dad Rick and he was a great guy almost like a second father to me, I could tell he felt bad for having to search my house and would be done in a hurry.

"No they haven't been here I have never even met them before" I hated lieing to him but I had to keep Marie safe.

"He is lying through his teeth. His little prick wants them all to himself there here I know they are" Jeff spoke glaring at me; I clenched my jaw to keep from smashing his face in.

"Jeff, we don't know that now may we please come in" the other officer said eyeing behind me. I stepped aside and let them through.

They began to search the house, first the basement and then the middle floor then the upstairs. The guys kept their cool when they came down to check it out downstairs and I got more and more uneasy as they made their way to my parent's bedroom. I kept my cool though, they had split up and Rick stayed with me.

"How's your parents haven't seen them in a while"

"There good, off on some business trip"

"Business been good?"

"Yeah"

He stepped into the bathroom and began to search it and then he went to the closet. I held my breath I prayed he wouldn't go through it thoroughly. He moved so clothes around and then came back out. He slapped his hand on my back looking at me.

"I'm sorry we had to do this, it's weird because we usually never wrong when we trace the calls. I knew that they wouldn't be here." He shook his head softly and look right at me studying my eyes for a few minutes.

"Rick!" I heard the officer yell from the kitchen breaking his eye contact with me.

"Coming!" He yelled back down.

We  walked out of the bedroom and toward the kitchen, relief washed through me. We had escaped it this time, it was a close call I don't know how we did it but, we had managed.

We met the officers at the edge of the stairs, Jeff was fuming you could tell by the look on his face.

"We didn't find anything, sorry Jeff but I guess we were wrong."

Rick said looking sad at Jeff, if he only knew what that prick had done.

"I will find them" He replied icily staring at me.