Cake or Pie? -Supernatuarl x reader-

Sorry I have not been updating. I've had lots of homework. So I hope you can forgive for not updating.
Ok on with the freaking story.
(1st P.O.V)
----------------------------
I walked into the store with one thought on my mind. Cake or Pie? It's a really hard choice. But then again in I get pie I can leave some for the boys that bobby talks about all the time.

So I turns out I got both. And as soon as got to Bobby's something was off. Oh that's right there's a fucking 1967 Impala. And I guess that belongs to the boys also know as the Winchesters. Oh I'm going to have fun with this.

"Honey, I'm home-" I yelled walking in side, "and I brought food!" Bobby came running I mean rolling into the hall and looked at me like he was happy I was alive. He rolled over to me in a wheelchair an I looked at him weirdly as he looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked, he moved closer to me and through holy water in my face, which by the way made me even more confused. "Ya know I'm not a demon, Bobby." I said, he looked me up and down. "Your alive?" He asked me, "yes Bobby I'm alive, now stop messing with me, I want to meet people." I said moving past him. Just then I thought, what does me mean by 'your still alive?' Was I gone for a long time? I swear I was only gone for an hour. Was it an hour?
---------------