Lucifer x Adia

Requested by _adiee28_

Sorry this toke so long, I was procrastinating on finishing it, so again I'm completely sorry.

It's going to be in 1st person P.O.V

--------------------------------------

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!" I yelled at the man who stood in front of me. My boyfriend, Lucifer. who I thought loved me with all his heart until he did the unforgivable. He killed my best friend and claimed that she was trying to kill him. To be honest I want to trust him with his answer but I know I shouldn't and I can't.

"WELL IM SORRY I MADE ONE LITTLE MISTAKE!! IM SORRY OKAY!!" He yelled back. I know I shouldn't make him really mad or he might end up doing something he will regret.

"IT WAS NOT A LITTLE MISTAKE!!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled back.

"WHY DONT YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!! ITS NOT EVEN THAT IMPORTANT!!" He yelled, making me speechless. I couldn't think of what to respond with so I just talked Normally.

"'It's not even that important'? Are you kidding me. She was my best friend!" I started talking louder than I was at the beginning of my sentence.

"I only said that because it's true! She was just a stupid human who doesn't even know any better! And you want to know something else, your also a stupid bitch who doesn't know how to shut up or when to leave!" He said, almost yelling. I just left the room and went to my own.

I shut and locked my door even though I knew that would do nothing. I walked over to my desk, tears now streaming down my face, and picked up my knife. I took it and walked to the bathroom, sat down and made three kinda deep cuts. Just then the bathroom door was thrown open and there stood, Lucifer.

Great.

"Darling I'm so sor- what are you doing?" He asked me a worried look crossing his face. Even more tears streamed down my face, he bent down and toke the blade from my hands. He held my hands and said,

"Why would you do this, I realize I was being a complete ass and I'm sorry for what I did, I don't want you to have to feel even remotely sad because of me. Come on let's get you cleaned up and then we can maybe watch a few movies I will make some popcorn and we can cuddle, sound good?" I nodded and he cleaned up my arm, got movies and popcorn, and we cuddled up and fell asleep during the third movie.

-----------

Okay it might have sucked and If so, I'm sorry. I'm not the best writer ever. So yeah If you want you can Vote or leave a Comment. I love reading y'all's comments.

Now for a question.

What's your favorite YouTuber or YouTubers?

Mine are all the O2L members and Tyler Oakley.

Okay well I love you guys!!! My little Unicorns

~~ Emily