I Meet Him

I have heard of this group of boys. What were their names? Oh yeah! Dean and Sam. And sometimes Casteil, or Cas, sometimes goes with the two brothers. I have always wanted to meet them in person. I've seen pictures of them before. To be honest, I think Dean is the hot one of the group. Well that is my opinion. Well I'm going to tell you how I met the two brothers and Cas.

I was in the dinning room. I had just cooked me some eggs and bacon. I was about to eat when I heard yelling outside. I looked at my window and saw some people fighting. I ran outside and saw that it was Sam and Dean. I was shocked that I was standing there looking at the legendary Sam and Dean Winchester. They were fighting a man. I wasn't sure who this man was. "Maybe a demon," I thought to myself. I watched for a bit when the demon had ran off for some freaking reason. "I'll go after him, Dean. You find someone to heal your wounds. Your in a bad shape right now," Sam told Dean. Dean nodded as he looked right towards me. "You there miss. Can you help me," Dean called to me. I nodded and helped Dean inside. I sat him down at the kitchen table. "Your Dean right?" I immediately asked. "Ya, yea... Got anything to eat?" Dean asked me. "Ya what do you want?" I replied. "Do you have a fucking pie?" He asked. "Yeah I'll get you some pie," I said while running into the kitchen and got Dean a piece of pie. He ate it quite quickly. "Your welcome to take a shower," I said while pointing to the bathroom. He got up and closed the bathroom door behind him. Before long he came back out nice and clean. "You have been very kind to me miss," Dean said kind of quietly. "It's no trouble," I told him. He sat on my couch and I sat across from him. We were both quiet for a while. "You know your very pretty," Dean said while looking at me. My face flushed red. I couldn't stop blushing. I couldn't believe Dean Winchester called me pretty. "By the way, what is your name?" He asked me. "I'm Alexis," I replied. "Cute," he commented. "Thanks," I replied, still blushing. All of a sudden someone came into my house yelling, "Honey I'm home!" "Hey Sammy," Dean said to Sam who was the one that walked into my house. "You look a lot better, Dean," Sam told Dean. "Yep. Let's go," Dean told Sam. "Hey Alexis want to come with us?" Dean asked me. I was about to answer when Sam "are you crazy Dean! We can't let her come! She'll end up killing herself!" Sam yelled. "I'll be fine... Sammy," I chuckled. "Whatever. You can come. Just don't get us killed." Sam directed. We walked outside and jumped into Dean's 1967 Chevrolet Impala. "Hey Sam, I'm gonna drop me and Alexis off at the bakery and we'll meet you home," Dean said to Sam. "Why are you going to the bakery?" Sam asked. "Sam, I need more god damn pie," Dean said. Dean dropped us off and went inside. Dean ordered off some pie and we sat down to eat. While I was eating I noticed Dean staring at me. I looked up at him. "I can't deny how pretty you are Alexis," he told me. "Thanks," I said while blushing. The next thing I know, Dean leans over the table. I started leaning as well. I closed my eyes and our lips met each other with a kiss.

-------
Okay so my friend wrote that I hope she didn't go to far off with their personality but I think she did a good job.
So vote and comment or add this story to your reading list.