Music // a sort-of chapter

I'm actually taking this off of my other account bc I'm too lazy to sit down and write something. I really just wanted to pop back in. Can you imagine it's a year? A YEAR since I last opened this account and said something.

I really just want to let you guys know that I still appreciate every single one of you. I love you guys. I see all of you who put my story in your reading lists, or vote for anything, or comment. Your guys comments make me laugh and smile to no end. Even when they are just spell-check. I love it. I love you.

Maybe one day, with careful consideration, I'll think about starting this up again. With supernatural being renewed for a 14th season. Maybe on day I'll get to those requests I always say I'll write. Who knows.

I thought I'd also through in some life updates with this since I know it's been so long. First off, high school has been great. I've been in choir and theatre and it's all so lovely. I was reading the last chapter I posted on here about my getting into my HS choir and such and it honestly sent me into tears. To think, I've grown so much. My writing had definitely improved and I've moved on to bigger things. Even though I'm just a tiny freshman in high school, I have everything mapped out. It's wild. Anyway, enough about me. I'll get on to what you came here for.

~~~~~~~

"....You're the Judge, oh no! Set me free!" You loudly sang along to the music as Dean and Sam walked into the motel. Dean turned off your music and gave you a weird look. "What are you listening to?"

"Music."

"That is not music." He said shaking his head. Sam put a bag down on the counter and decided not to pay attention to us. "It's definitely music." You said.

"No, Led Zeppelin in music. This is some kinda crap."

"Twenty One Pilots is. Not. Crap." You said sternly, glaring at him. Just then Sam cut in. "Alright ladies, we can argue later. For now you two can eat your pie and shush up."

You smiled at him then quickly got a slice of pie. Dean shook his head as you pressed play in your phones music.

~~~~~

It's not great but it's something.

Enjoy your night~