(Dean x reader) Pie

You were sitting at a dinner eating lunch. When all suddenly the winchesters walked though the door. You had your eye on one if them. It was none other than Dean. They all sat down at a table not far from you. Dean orders an apple pie. "Of course," you think to yourself. He looks at you and gives you a smile. You start to blush look down quickly. When you look back the winchesters, their food had arrived.  Dean dug into his pie. Just then the waitress came over to your table and asked "do you want any desert?" You thought for a second then decided." Yes I will take some apple pie." You felt eyes on you so once the waitress left you turned around. Seeing that it was Dean who was looking at you your white face turned crimson. Dean started talking to his brother and Casteil. You could hear him though. "I wanted to go sit by her, but I don't know what to say, " Dean said. "Just go sit by her," Cas told dean in a lughing matter. Dean manned up and walked over to you. He sat by you and smiled. "I am Dean, nice to meet you, " he said while holding his hand out. "Im y/n," you said while shaking his hand. The waitress came over to you and gave you your apple pie.  You had gotten only one slice but you decided to be nice and share."You want a bite?" You asked him handing him a fork "sure."