Its been a loooong time.

Whaaaaaat?!

Two goddamn years!! I can't believe that it's been this long. Thank you for reading this you guys. Commenting and voting and so much more. It means so much.

I don't get on this account that much (it's been a year since I've touched it). I apologize for that. I just went through comments and stuff and I'm just reminding you that the things you requested WILL get done. I've been getting back into writing, heavily, so I'll try my hardest to get them done. For now, why don't I tell you what you've missed over the past two years, huh?

1. I've been in choir since 2013, right? Well, not to long ago I got accepted into my HighSchool choir. It's very professional and amazing. Last year they actually went to NYC and preformed!! They got invited to go to Cuba too!! It's amazing.

2. I've been going Theatre!! I've been in three shows, about to add two to the list. I did this little show called "The Big Bad Musical" in 2016. Then in my 8th grade year I took a HS class and did "Guys and Dolls", which was freaking awesome and I did "Hairspray". That one wasn't as great but it was fun.

3. I'm really into Hamilton. Like. AHH. It's bad honestly. BUT Hamilton is coming to Tulsa in a year or two and I'm freaking hyped!!!

4. I had a boyfriend but that didn't end so well.

5. I also dated a girl and that also didn't end great.

That's really all. Thank you guys so much for reading this and staying with it, it means a lot. I'm honestly so surprised that anyone enjoyed this. I had such crappy writing and you know I still kinda do, but you didn't care it's amazing thank you. Adios bitches.