(Lucifer x reader) A kiss with the devil.

You and the winchesters just got done with a hunt and are now heading back to the motel. You were just casually sitting in the back seat when Dean turns on the radio making you jump. "What the hell." You said looking at Dean "you guessed it." You heard someone say from behind you. You then relized that your not in the backseat of the implala but your really in hell. You looked around the cell then you saw him lucifer himself. "What are you doing here?" You asked him in a harsh way "I work here darling." He said walking forward in your direction. You walked back wards a bit "no I mean why are you here and not the demon who originally comes in here." You said glaring at him (only because he called you darling.) "My dear (Y/N) thats because I am letting you go back to that place you love so dearly." He said stepping forward "but frist I get a kiss." After he said that you almost slapped him "it means that I get to go back home right?" "Yes." He said stepping forward once more. He put one of his hand on your back and the other on your side then leanded forward. You hesitated for a second before actually kissing him. You pulled apart and looked into each others eyes. "I get to go home now right?" You asked him. "No I just wanted a reason to kiss you."