8.

Y'all Emily and JJ are gonna do it if you don't want to imagine that in your head then when you get to the smut (I'll put a TW) skip to the end (I'll put a end of TW) 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
P.S it is going to be cringey ✌︎︎

Emily's POV

JJ opened the door after I knocked. "Hi come in," JJ said. "Hey," I said walking through the door. After I walked in I sat my purse down and took of my coat. In my head I was going over what I wanted to say to her. It felt like my brain was going to explode with all the different things I could say, different things she could say back. The different things that could happen.

"Is that Grey's Anatomy?" I asked gesturing to the tv. "Yeah, do you watch it?" the blonde asked. "Yeah I was going to watch the new episode today." I said. "We can watch it. I think it started a couple of minutes ago. I'll rewind it." JJ said. I smiled and said "I'll make some popcorn." I wanted to talk about my feelings, but I was willing to wait.

After I made the popcorn I went back out to the couch and sat next to JJ. "Isn't it crazy how that pandemic thing could actually happen," I said. She nodded her head. I noticed that she was moving closer to me.

"Emily," she said as she paused the show.

I looked over to her, "Yes." She was looking at me differently. "I can't hold in in any more. I like girls! And I like you." JJ said ending in a compassionate tone. Before I could think about what I was doing I had my lips on hers. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Out of all the ways for this night to go kissing JJ was the one I least expected. I didn't even know she liked girls. That didn't matter because I was kissing her.

I switch positions, so that I'm on top. We were still on the couch and it was a relatively small couch. I broke the kiss. JJ looked at me with her ocean blue eyes. She looked a little sad, that the kiss was stopped. I was straddling her, so I lift up my left leg and bring my right one down to the ground. I walked behind the couch. "Are you coming?" I asked in a seductive voice. I walked out to her bedroom.

(This is my TW: Sex)

I took of my shirt, while I waited for JJ. It looks like she had the same idea because when she walked through the door with only a red lacy bra on. She still had pants on though. When she walked through the door, I grabbed her face and kissed her. As the kissed deepened JJ walked backwards to her bed.

Once she hit it the bed she fell back on it. I straddled her once again. I moved my kisses to her pulsation point. She moaned quietly. I moved my kisses down and kissed her thighs. I looked up at her and bit my lip. I slipped 2 fingers in. I started out slow until JJ moaned and said "Faster." I'm response I added a finger and went faster. "Emily I'm gonna c-cum!" I didn't stop what I was doing. I said "Then do it, but I want you to scream my name. Got it?" I said. She nodded. I curled my fingers, going faster. JJ arched her back and her legs began to shake. She did as I said, she screamed my name.

(End of cringey TW)

          I went back to kissing JJ. The kiss was aggressive, but it wasn't soft it was perfect. I didn't want to ruin the perfect kiss, but I had to take a breath. I pulled away and JJ said "We should probably talk now." I nodded and rolled off her. I went to look for my shirt. I threw it somewhere in the room. I found it by the door. I walked out to her kitchen and poured 2 glasses of water. I sat on the counter and waited for JJ to come out. She came out in a oversized shirt, and I thought she looked really cute. She jumped up next to me.