6.

Emily POV

I heard my name followed by a shake. Then before I realized it my hand was making contact with what I thought was Morgan's stomach. Every since Doyle I've been really jumpy. Being a FBI agent my reflexes must be good mix those together and you get what Morgan is feeling.

          I sat up quickly opening my eyes almost immediately. "What the hell!" I yelled. "What do you mean 'what the hell' you just fucking punched me!" Morgan yelled twice as loud. I heard JJ trying to stifle a laugh. I glanced over to her "What, I tried to worn him," JJ said letting out her laugh. "It is not funny JJ," Morgan said now standing. "Emily you punch really fucking hard," Morgan said starting to laugh. Then before I realize everyone on the plane was laughing. After everyone settled down I said "I love you guys." Then me and JJ locked eyes and we held that connection for a while until Reid started talking to her. I don't know what they where saying, but she seemed kind of embarrassed. We all started gathering our things and left the plane.

              I didn't have any paper work to do today, so I went straight to my car and then home. As soon as I got there Sergio greeted me. I picked him up and kissed him. "Hungry buddy?" I ask not expecting a response. I went to his bowl and pour his cat food. When it was full I went to my bedroom, I didn't bother to shower I was to tired. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was worried about JJ. As soon as I laid down I was out.

              I woke up to my phone ringing, but it was a ring I set. It was a different song, I realized that Garcia most likely changed it. "Hello," I said after I picked up my phone. "Wanna go shopping and grab a bite to eat," Garcia said. I didn't have any plans so I said "Sure, what time?" She thought for a moment "I'll pick you up in an hour," she said. "Sounds like a plan," I said holding back a yawn. "See you then, pussycat," she said clapping her hands.

I sat with my feet hanging off my bed and stretched out my arms. I only had an hour, but we're not going anywhere fancy. I finally stood up and walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I had to get a quick shower since I didn't get one the previous night. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body. After I was done I turned off the hot water leaving on the cold. I stood there for a couple of seconds. The cold water would wake me up some. I finally turned of the water completely.

I wrapped the towel around myself. I looked at the time "Crap! It's been a hour already." I said. After that I heard a knock on my door. "Emily," I heard her call it was Garcia. "One second!" I yelled. A walked out of the bathroom heading to the door. I checked the peep hole just to be sure. After I was sure I opened it, "Emily your not ready yet?" She said. I rolled my eyes and said "No Penelope, I was planing on going out in my towel." She squinted at me. "I'm sorry I'm tired," I said. "It's fine pussycat," she said with a reassuring smile. "I'm going to continue getting ready," I said walking into my room.

I walked over to my closet, and picked out a white blouse and black pants. After I put that on I went to my mirror and brushed out my hair. Making sure not to brush out my natural waves. I put a thin layer of makeup on. I'm not a fan of makeup, but I'll use it occasionally.

I walked out to my living room and saw Garcia sitting watching cute animals videos on YouTube. "I'm ready to go," I said. "Emily Prentiss! You scared me." She said holding her heart. "Oh, sorry." I said turning off the tv. "Your not a big fan of colors, are you?" Garcia said while we walked out the door. "I like red," I said wonder where this is going. "Emily, can I ask you a question?" She asked. "Well you just did, but go ahead," I said laughing a little. "So, I did some snooping. Witch I do when we get new people on the team. To make sure your not psycho. I found somethings about you. It would change anything with me if it is true." She said then paused. "Spit it out Garcia," I said sternly. "Emily, are you gay? Because like I said it wouldn't change anything you know," I cut her off and said "Yes Penelope, I am, and you're one of the only people that know on the team." She looked confused "Who else knows," she asked. "Just JJ," I said I could feel myself blush a little a the thought of her. "Like I said I won't change anything, so we still have plans. Let's go pussycat!"

I need to tell the team before Garcia let's it slip. She's been known to do that. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I just really want them to accept me. All of them are the closet thing I've had to a family. I wouldn't want to lose them based on my sexuality, but if they can't accept me then maybe their not my family. "Uh Emily! Your overthinking again," I say in my head. "They will most likely except you. JJ and Garcia excepted me so the rest of the team should. The thought of JJ made me blush.

"Sugar, you there?" Garcia asked me. "Uh yeah, where else would I be," I said. "Maybe in your daydream. Must have been a nice dream too because you were blushing," she said smiling. I looked at my feet while walking. We made it to Garcia's car. It matched her personality. She had little toys on her dashboard.

I open the passenger side door, and sat down. Garcia was in the car before me. She started the car and we drove out of the parking lot. "Emily, are you seeing anyone?" Garcia asked me. I didn't answer straight away. She said "Oh shoot, was that to personal?" She said. It was that personal, but after I say no she might ask if I have my eye on anyone. I didn't want to take to long so I said. "No it's wasn't to personal and no I'm not seeing anyone." She smiled "I don't wanna pry, but do you have your eye on anyone?" She said. I sighed and gave a short answer "Yes." "You wouldn't mind if I asked who," she said nudging me. I started picking at my nails. "Well," I said pausing "You can't tell anyone, Okay" "Okay," she said reassuring me. I was still picking my nails when I said very quietly "It's JJ." She took her eyes off the road for a split second to look at me "Aw, its jayje," she said. "And I know she doesn't even like girls, but," then Garcia cut me off "Oh hun, we've had our suspicions about JJ liking girls for a while." I smiled and said "Really, wait but you can't tell her I don't want to ruin our friendship." "I won't tell her, but I'm going to try to see if she likes you back," She said in a really exciting manner. "Just so you know I totally ship!" She added.

We made it to the mall. Garcia said she wanted to buy me more colorful clothes, but I managed to talk her out of it. We walked around the mall taking turns picking what store to go to. Garcia had a lot bags then me. I wasn't a huge fan of shopping, but I wanted to spend time with Garcia. She could cheer anyone up right away.

"Emily! We should stop at the pet store and buy clothes for Sergio!" I smiled Garcia really loved that cat. "I'm not sure if he'll like the idea of wearing clothes, but if you put the clothes on him then sure," I said laughing. "I don't mind getting a little scratched up to see Sergio in a cute outfit," Garcia said. "What kind out outfit do you have in mind?" I asked. "You know what! What about a little suit," she said clapping her hands. We were at the pet store entrance. Garcia went to ask the worker if they had any cat suits. I stood there holding my bags. Garcia and the woman came over to me and Garcia grabbed my hand. We speed walked over to the cat aisle, Garcia's heels clicking on the square tiles. We made it over there and the woman pointed out a cat suit. Garcia shrieked with excitement. "Look Emily it comes with little booties!" I looked at it it was very cute, but I had no idea how she was going to get that on Sergio. "He'll be like a mini Hotch," I said laughing. "OMG! Your right! Hopefully he won't be such a sourpuss," she said giggling. I looked at my watch it was almost 12pm. "After this we should head to the cafeteria," I said. "Kk," Garcia said.

N/A: Hello! Word count 1590! So I decided to make Garcia Emily's person and Reid JJ's person. I think JJ and Emily will confront each other about their feelings in the a chapter or 2. This was more of a filler chapter and to show Garcia and Emily's new friendship. Thank you all for 321 reads!!! Anyway Have a good day or night or afternoon! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎