2.

JJ's POV

  I sat next to Emily on the plane, we started a conversation about her childhood. "I didn't have many friends since I moved so much" the raven haired woman said. "Hey jayje, if I can call you that." I smiled and said "Of course!" "Well jayje" she continued "I can tell we are going to be great friends." That word hurt, friends I want to be more than friends but I couldn't tell her that. She is beautiful and perfect, she could have anyone she wants. Like Derek a hot GUY, because she likes guys. I had to pretend I wasn't hurt so I said "Yeah it's nice to have another girl on the team. In case you haven't notice the boys can be a little overpowering." She laughed and said "I'm getting tired." "Me too," I said we laid on the couch our heads at opposite sides. I didn't mind she said we were friends I just wanted to be around her. I knew I had a crush on emily but it was just a harmless crush.

          We landed and Emily offered to buy some drinks at a local bar. I agreed of course, I'd do anything to spend extra time with her. I didn't want to get to drunk I didn't know if I could control myself around her.  I only had a drink or two. Emily though had enough for everyone at the BAU to be blackout drunk. "One more round Bobby!" Emily said slurring her words. "My names Ben and you've have enough for tonight," said the bartender. "You've had enough for the rest of the month!" I added. "But you haven't!" She said as tapped my nose. "If I drink anymore who will take you home?" I asked. "I like the idea of you taking me home," Emily said in a seductive way. "Haha, Em your drunk as hell," I said. Garcia piped "She's right pussycat." "Fine!" Emily said holding out her word.

             Emily was to drunk to tell me her address so I took her to my place. She passed out on the couch. I kinda wished she would've made it to my bed. I checked the time it was 1:30. I changed into my pajamas and grabbed Emily a blanket and draped it over her. I fell onto my bed and just thought about Emily. I was ready to admit I had a small crush.

           Around 3am I heard Emily saying "JJ! Where is your bathroom?" In a sickly voice. I ran out of my room "Oh Em," I said in realization she was going to puke. I helped her up and walked her to the bathroom. Holding back her hair as she threw up. The vomiting started to stop and Emily crawled into a ball on the bathroom floor. I knew it was kinda dirty put she look comfortable. I slowly lifted her head off of me and went back to bed. I was having a dream about me and Emily dating, being in love. It was by far the best dream I ever had.

          Emily's POV

           I wake up the first things I think is where am I, why am I here, and where the hell did I get this headache from. "Hello!" I yell. "Where the hell am I!" I said just as loud. Just after that I saw JJ walk into what I presumed was her bathroom. "Hey sleepyhead. It's 1:00 I told Hotch you probably weren't going to make it." I try to look down at my watch, but I realize I no longer have a watch. JJ notice and said "If your looking for your watch you gave it to someone, so they would give you a lap dance." I made a confused face and JJ just nodded her head. "Wait can you go back you said 1:00 as in pm?" "Yes," she said. "Do you have any Tylenol. I have a killer head ache." She responded with "I do I also made coffee."

            We went out to the kitchen and I still had some questions about last night so I said "W-what did I do last night. Because the way you said I gave my watch away for a lap dance sounded like it was just the tip of the iceberg." "Hmm," JJ thought "Well you called Hotch a grumpy monkey. Called the bartender Bobby. Let's see oh yeah you hit on me a couple of times. And drank enough for the whole bar to be tipsy." I sat there for a minute getting flashbacks. "Oh my god!" I said as I remembered what I said to JJ "Jayje, I remember what I said." She giggled "In my defense I am very horny when I am drunk," I said jokingly. "I my not be a profiler, but I picked up on the drunk and horny part," she said as we both gave out a laugh. "Well," I said "I should get going Sergio is probably missing me." We said our goodbyes and I left.

I walked in my door and called out for Sergio. He ran up to me "Hi buddy," I said "Did you miss me. I was at the most beautiful girl's house." I've known that I'm gay for a while I just don't know how I'm going to tell anyone. "I should get to know the team better before I tell them," I thought. "But what if JJ feels uncomfortable around me. I don't know what I'm going to do." I said as I plopped onto my bed. I went back to sleep I still had that nasty hangover.

It was Saturday and Hotch said we had they day off, but I didn't go in yesterday so I had paperwork to catch up on. I woke up at 7:30 and did my daily routine. I picked out a white shirt not to much cleavage but enough and I had on black pants. I grabbed my keys said goodbye Sergio and left my apartment. I walked through the BAU glass door and saw JJ "JJ, what are you doing here I thought everyone had a day off." "While you guys have the day off I have to figure what serial killer you are stopping next," she said with a slight laugh. "Lucky you I didn't come to work yesterday, so I'm catching on my paperwork," I said with a sarcastic smile. "You won't be alone now," I added. "Well you can work in my office," JJ said with a smile. I grabbed my papers and headed in to her office

When I waked into JJ's office there was piles of folders and paper. She cleared off a space for me to work. It took me forever because I starred at her most of the time, but when I wasn't I could feel her starring at me. After 20 minutes of silence JJ said "Well we have a case," but she said it in a sad tone. "What's wrong," I asked. "It is a kidnapping case. Involving 3 babies still breast feeding." JJ was just about to call the rest of the team but before she left I gave her a hug. It was only about 30 seconds because I didn't want to seem like a freak. I could tell she appreciated the hug.