13.

JJ's POV

(2 weeks later)

The unsub seemed to cool down. The team hadn't gotten any pictures, letters, or attacks. Emily and I were still at the safe house.

"Emily let's fix the garden," I said wrapping my hands around Emily's waist. She was still changing. She groaned and said, "I'm not good at the whole gardening thing." She is right, once she had a plant on her desk and it died in 3 days. "I know, but it'll be fun," I said. "Okay," she agreed.

We went outside, after Emily got dressed, and got started gardening. "I ordered these flowers online. They go over there," I said pointing. "And the vegetables go over there," I said, now pointing in the opposite direction. "Can we do the flowers first?" Emily asked. "Yes of course." We started digging holes about 3 inches apart. Emily found a worm and chased me with it in her hand. "Emily! I don't like worms!" I said through laughs. Emily was laughing really hard and still chasing me. Emily put her hands up. "Look I put it down. I surrender," she said. I turned around and gave her a kiss.

Unsubs POV

Blake, the computer genius, was working really hard for the past 2 weeks. Though I'm a very smart person, but I didn't understand what he's doing.

        "Reese!" He yelled in excitement. "I found it I found the house!" My heart started beating really fast. "H-how?" I asked. "I was checking the traffic cameras, around the town. I saw them at the park, and followed the car as far as I could. Then I looked around there for houses were people are in and out of all the time. And boom I found it," he said. "Okay well come on let go," I said trying to remain calm. "Do you have a plan?" Blake asked. "Because it'd be very stupid if you didn't." I have a few plans, but I haven't quite figured out witch one to use. "Of course I have a plan."

JJ's POV

            I went inside while Emily stayed outside. I was making some lemonade, and sandwiches. I walked over to the bench. "Em, lunch is done," I said. She got up and said, "Okay I'm going to wash my hands." I hummed a response.

                Emily came back from the house, and sat next to me. "Since we're making this place more homey, do you have any cute pictures of the team?" she asked. "Oh yeah. I have this really funny one, we're Pen, you, and me were all making silly faces," I responded, smiling at the memory. "The one from girls night?" Emily asked. "Yeah. I still remember the look on your face when you remember what you said and did the first time we went out," I said laughing. "Okay, but I had a lot of shots. You didn't even see half of them," she said smiling. "I love your smile," I stated. "I love your eyes," she stated. "They remind me of the ocean." Emily and I talked on the bench for a while.

Unsubs POV

           Their house was about 20 minutes away from my apartment. "Okay let's go over the plan," I said. "Plan A: We put a wallow talkie type thing in their house. Wait until we hear nothing, meaning they're asleep. Then we get them and put them in the van. Plan B: We can't get the walkie talkie things in the house, so we just guess and go in. I personally prefer plan A," I said. "I like plan A too," Blake said.

                "Hear that? They're outside," I said. "That means plan A is a go," Blake said. "I'll go inside and plant the walkie talkie or what ever it's called. I'll come back out without being seen," I said gathering the stuff.

            I opened the front door as quietly as possible. It was hard not to step on the squeaky floor boards, because I haven't mapped out the house. I walked towards the stairs, staying away from the window. I walked up the stairs, to the bedroom at the end of the hall, because the slightly smaller room had boxes in it and didn't look like people slept in it. I put the walkie thingy behind the dresser. I walked back down trying still trying to be quiet. I made it out before the girls saw me.

Emily's POV

          "JJ come dance with me," I said turning up some music. She made her way over to me. 'Blackbird' was playing. We were dancing together, and having fun. We were being silly. I spun her around. She put her arms over my shoulder and gave me a kiss. I lifted her up and started spinning around. After a couple of seconds I put her down. "Holy shit I'm dizzy," I said. "Well what did you think was going to happen?" She asked. "I don't know," I said and paused for a minute, "Hey! Wanna play poker?" I asked. "Yes, but let's bet on it," JJ said. I know the perfect thing. "Cheetos!" I yelled. "Fine, but you can bet your ass I'm not losing," she said with a smirk.

            I poured a glass of wine for JJ and I. I shuffled the cards. "Cut the deck," I said. She cut the deck. I gave our our cards. JJ looked really focused, and she looked really cute when she was focused. I won 2 rounds and we won 3. We both agree this round was all or nothing. "Okay I'm going to put in all of my Cheetos," I said. Her eyes widened slightly, but quickly went back to normal. "I- I guess I'm out," she said. "Okay what did you have?" She asked. "Uh, straight and really good acting skills," I smirked. "We can share the Cheetos still," I said causing JJ to smile. "Your addicted to Cheetos I'm telling you." She hit my arm and said, "Emily I am not." I gave her an 'Okay whatever you say look'. She took a Cheeto and popped it in her mouth. "I'm getting a shower. Care to join?" she asked. "As much as I would love to, I have to clean up." JJ made a fake pouty pace.

            I put the cards back in box. I put on a playlist while I did the dishes. I was dancing to the beat, and sometimes singing a couple of lyrics. I finished the dishes and went up to see if JJ is out of the shower yet.

             "Jayje," I called. "I'm in here," she called back. I walked into the bedroom, and JJ was wrapped in a towel. I plopped on the bed, and JJ said, "Dirty clothes off of the clean bed, please." I rolled to the edge and fell on the floor. JJ laughed. "That was on purpose," I said. "Mhm," she hummed. I got up and walked to the bathroom, to get ready for bed.

        I finished getting ready and went back out to the bedroom. JJ was already laying down. "Are you sleeping?" I whispered. She didn't answer. 'I'll take that as a yes,' I thought. I lifted up the covers and got under them. "Goodnight," I whispered, giving JJ a kiss on the forehead.

Unsubs pov

         "Goodnight," Emily said. "Okay we should wait about an hour," Blake said. "Okay." We waited in the car for the hour. Blake was working my nerves the entire time.

             "The goal is to wake up Emily, the brunette," I whispered, since we were now in the house. I stayed down stairs, while Blake went upstairs to try and wake Emily. He woke her up. She was walking down the stairs towards me. 'This is your chance Reese. Don't fuck it up,' I thought. I noticed she was walking with her gun, that means I have to be extra careful. Emily was on the last stair. I quickly put my hand over her mouth, so she couldn't scream. I took her out to the van, and waited for Blake.

O̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸O̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸O̸o̸o̸o̸o̸o̸O̸

A/N: word count: 1348! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they got Emily. Ahhhhhhh! Anyway JJ loves her Cheetos. This is kinda shorter because the next chapter should be longer idk. Also I didn't reread this so sorry for the errors if there are any. Remember my homies you're loved!!!!!!!