Part 15-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

When I got there, Jay and Tom were standing outside, Jay was shouting. Then, I saw Jay clench his fist as if he was about to punch Tom. I ran up to Jay and shouted stop. I grabbed his arms to stop "get off me" Jay said "no, don't do it" I told him.

Minutes later, Jay had pushed me onto the floor and he had hit Tom, Tom was bleeding. I had never seen Jay be so violent, he was so angry at Tom but mostly at me, I nearly started crying but I stopped myself, Jay then started walking away. I tried to do something but I couldn't move, i couldn't get up.

Hours later, I was in the hospital, with a broken leg. Tom's mum took me there and rang my parents, I told the doctors that I had fell. I didn't want jay getting into trouble, he would of done the same if it was me. I hadn't heard from him for ages, I tried to text and ring him, his phone was off. Then I rang his house phone, no one was in. It was then when I started to worry about Jay.

I went home the same night, I had to go back to the hospital the next day though. When I got home, Jay was sitting in the front room with my brother. He stood up and helped me sit down, then my brother left the room. "Megan, I'm sorry, I love you and I would never hurt you on purpose. I was angry and upset, I didn't know what I was doing" Jay said to me. "It's okay Jay, I was more worried about you" I told him. "please don't leave me?" Jay whispered in my ear. "me? leave you? why would I, I was more worried about you leaving me" I told him, then Jay said to me "I would never leave you, you're too important to me" Then he hugged me. But that wasn't the end of everything.