Part 33-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

Our new neighbours were the one and only, Natasha and Nathan! I was so excited that they had got the flat next to us. They were always round our flat or we were at theirs. We became closer than ever which was a good thing, I loved being able to talk to my best friend whenever I could.

Soon, me and Tom started planning for our wedding and of course Natasha was my maid of honour. Nathan, he was the best man. I went shopping with Natasha and 2 of my cousins for the bridesmaid dresses, they all fell in love with one and all suited it. Then we walked past another bridal shop and they all pushed me inside and there I found the most perfect wedding dress ever. 

I walked out with it on and all the girls looked at me like I was a angel, I looked at myself in the mirror and fell in love with the dress. I bought it there and then. It stayed at Natasha's house until the big day as did the bridesmaid dresses.

Me and Tom went cake tasting, but there we found Jay with his girlfriend. It was the first time I had saw him in a long time. "Hiya, what cake you looking for?" said the man to Jay. "birthday" he said cheerfully, then he asked us the same question. "wedding" Tom said with confidence then he looked at us with envy.