Part 34-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

Jay came up to us and said "Who's the wedding cake for?" Then Tom put his arm around my shoulder and said "us" then I showed him my ring. He just stared at the ring then his girlfriend shouted of him and walked off. Me and Tom started laughing to each other.

The day went fast. We got home and snuggled up on the sofa talking about the wedding, we soon fell asleep. It was a perfect end to the day. The next day we woke up smiling and happy. "3 more weeks" Tom said. "Until what?" I asked, "the wedding" he told me. "What?!" I shouted, "I know, it's went fast" he said. "I know, Natasha needs to organise my hen night!" I said. Tom laughed "well my stag is sorted" he said and started laughing again. "I don't even want to know" I joked.

Then after 2 weeks of planning, it was time for the hen night. I had no clue what Natasha had planned, she blind folded me until we got to the place. When we got in there, I looked around and it was empty. "Where are we?" I asked. "A villa, where we can do anything! There's even a pool and we have something planned for later as well" Natasha laughed then she grabbed my hand and took me to the pool. Luckily, she had brought everyone and swimsuit. I walked back into the house and Tom stood there with just is boxers on. "What are you doing?" I asked him and started laughing, "I'm the entertainment" he said, "is the entertainment suppose to be drunk?" I joked. 

Tom started dancing, well I say dancing. Natasha had planned a really good night and I enjoyed everything! Now, I had to start panicking about the wedding...