Part 24-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

"What's happened Nathan?" I asked him, he stared at me for a while then said "it's Natalie, I tried it on with her but don't get mad at Natalie because she resisted because of Natasha! I feel awful about it, she would of left me because I've done something similar before! I'm a bad boyfriend and I couldn't put her through it again" I didn't say anything at first, I didn't know what to say so I said "Nathan, w-why?" He put his head down like he was disappointed in himself "I don't know, I'm stupid. How could I do such a thing to a beautiful girl like Natasha" he said, then his eyes started to water. There was a long moment of silence, then I got a text of Tom asking where I was at, I then told Nathan that I had to go and I would talk to him soon.

Later, I met Tom. I didn't know if I should tell him about Nathan or not. I decided not too. He knew something was up, I was really quiet but I didn't want to tell him. "Tell me or I'll tickle you" he said, "I can't tell you Tom" I said. Tom started tickling me, I eventually gave up and told him everything about Nathan. "oh, when did this happen?" he asked and I said to him "just before I came to meet you" He was quiet for the rest of the day, was he worried about Nathan or about something else?

I didn't see or talk to Natasha that night, if I told her what Nathan told me it might of made her more upset. I was going to tell her soon, but when? I didn't want it to just slip out my mouth like it did last time. I needed to tell her nicely, a way where she would listen and let me finish my sentence.