Part 27-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

A few weeks later me and Tom went house hunting. At first everything was going bad, the ones we liked were to expensive and the ones that we could afford were horrendous. Until, we looked at a apartment, it was the last one we were looking at of the day and when we walked into it, it was perfect. The best thing was we could afford it.

We payed for it there and then because we both had savings. Time went by and we found ourselves living in a amazing flat near our parents and being happy together. We had a house party, we invited everyone. Even Jay and his girlfriend but they didn't stay long. We even invited our new neighbour who was living in the flat next to us, his name was Siva. He had a lot in common with Tom and they soon became best friends.

Natasha and Nathan were happy but then I realized that it wasn't Nathan I should of been worried about. Natasha was round at our home when she told that she was going to get revenge on Nathan, I begged her not too but she wouldn't listen. She then started flirting with Siva, he knew nothing about Nathan so he flirted back. I stayed out of it all, but soon I think Natasha and Siva had started a relationship. I felt bad for Nathan and Siva because Natasha was just using him. I wanted to know when they would find out?