Part 32-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

The next day Nathan came round "I've got a dilemma" he said. "What mate?" Tom asked him. "Well, I'm in love with Natasha, I can't help it. Every time I look into her eyes I fall for her" Nathan told Tom. Then Tom said "Well, if you feel that way you have to break it off with Natalie" "I know" Nathan said.

Siva came round later on and admitted to us that him and Natasha needed to break up because he was in love with Natalie, everything seemed like it was going to work out for them but what if Natasha and Natalie felt different?

A few days later Natasha came round. "Siva's broke up with me" she said with a blank expression on her face. "for Natalie" she added. Me and Tom just looked at each other. "Hun, are you okay?" I asked she nodded and said "but Nathan, he'll be heart broken" Then, Nathan walked in not knowing that Natasha was there and he said "I've done it, me and Natalie are over I need to go and get the girl of my dreams now" then Natasha sat up so Nathan could see her then he ran up to her and said "Hey you beautiful" and kissed her, she smiled at him.

Siva and Natalie, they got together but Natalie moved away again with her family. Siva, he sold his flat and bought one near Natalie so they could be together. Me and Tom miss him being next door, he was  a really good friend but we got new neighbours and  they have to be the best, ever.