Part 8-The Wanted Fanfiction!:)

They met in  a private place, where no one could interrupt them. Nathan noticed her sitting at a bench, he walked over and said "hey gorgeous" she replied saying "don't call me that, I'm Natasha." he said "what's wrong?" "You kissing another girl is wrong!" she said. "oh, Megan told you. I was going to tell you b-" he said "there's no excuses Nathan" she replied. "I couldn't bring myself to tell you because of the thought of loosing you, I love you"he said. Natasha replied saying "if you loved me then why cheat, I can't do this anymore, I can't trust you, sorry Nathan but we're over" She walked off, then Nathan started crying. She hated seeing him cry so she couldn't look back.

3 weeks had went by, I had seen Natasha loads she was really down and depressed. The worst thing was I couldn't do anything about it, it was all my fault they broke up! I'm the one who told her but shouldn't of, I made everything worse for them but then again I was protecting my friend, Jay said that Nathan was really sad as well, when Jay went to see him he barely spoke, he just sat there and played on his PS3.

Then Nathan had to go see Natasha, he had to tell her something really important. He knocked on the door, she opened it and then tried to close it, he stopped her and said "it's really important" he took a pause and said "I'm moving away, to London. I came and told you because I had to say goodbye, I don't want to leave like us not talking. I'm sorry for what I did, I was stupid. I still love you" Natasha took a long pause and said "if you're actually moving then why come here and say all that because it's just made everything worse. I still love you but we can't be together if you're moving to London. Nothing will ever be the same between us" "I'm sorry, I had to tell you I couldn't leave without saying goodbye" Nathan said. "When are you leaving?" Natasha asked. "Tomorrow, I'll be at the train station at 12 to catch my train at half past" Nathan said. Natasha said "okay bye" "forever?" he asked and she said "yes, forever"