Chapter Eight

A/N: I am so sorry it took this long for me to update, I have been sick. Not to mention i've got like a foot and a half of snow outside. Anyway, its short, but enjoy! I'm working on the next chapter right now, should be up before the end of the day!

Chapter Eight

                Jason vanished after a few minutes of staring at his old jacket. I was wondering who sent it to me. As confused as I was, I decided a call to my little brother was in order.

                "Hello?" After several rings, Odd answered the phone.

                "Hey."

                "What's up, Phriek? How you feeling?" Odd sounded groggy.    

                "Did I wake you up?"

                "Yeah, but it's okay. Did you need something?"

                "Loop me in, odd one, who sent me that package?"

                "I told you, it didn't come with a return address. Why? What was in it?"

                "An old leather jacket."

                "That's all?"

                "Yeah."

                "So why are you calling me?"

                "I know who that jacket belongs to, Odd."

                "Who's that?"

                "Jason." Odd knew my secret, too, which was good, because I know his.

                "Really? And you have no idea who sent it to you?"

                "No, Odd. I was kinda hoping you could do some looking and help your favorite sister out."

                "I'll do what I can, but you know I can't make any promises."

                "Thanks, Oddball. Talk to you later?"

                "Sure, bye."

                Odd hung up and I knew I could take his word. See, my parents were really dumb. Not only did they name their two oldest children Phriek and Odd in an LSD induced brain fart, but both of us are 'gifted.' I see freaking dead people, and Odd can look into the past and future, but mostly the past. He was born with his gift. I had to die to get mine. I trusted my little brother to find out who sent that package but decided I should do some digging of my own.