Unable To Mend

Aaron

One week, a complete one week passed and I haven't stepped out of my house. I've been ignoring the world around me. My phone was switched off and I regularly pretended to unhear Dan's growls and his car honks for an attempt to pull me out of my house.

This solitude was much needed. Not only for me, but also for my father to reflect upon ourselves. My father didn't complained anything about my mother after that night, neither I made an attempt to talk with him in that matter. All that we focused on was the silence that was enough to fight the loudest battles inside our systems.

We were having meals together but none of us uttered any word. It was like the air between us was aware about our needs and our tongue didn't required to move an inch. Dad slowly started receiving his calls for some important meetings and I suggested him to work from home for last few days. This thing kept him busy, or he decided to finally move on and it was eventually a good impact on him to start his work again with a greater comeback.

On the other side, I wasn't satisfied.
It was more difficult for me than my father. I've lived in a world where men usually leave their women behind and move on, but here the case was different. This made it difficult for me to trust and believe in every girl around me. Not because they weren't loyal, but because they doesn't knew what to do to win my trust.

It wasn't their fault though, but sometimes I think that they weren't exciting enough for me to give them the rope of my life, to depend upon them for a lead.

Imma crazy bastard. I knew. But I can't help it. They doesn't wanna get courted, and I only wanted a stability, consistency and permanency in my life.
They weren't searching for it and I wasn't ready to serve them with it.

These lazy days made me more lazy that I didn't found any need to cover myself in some peice of clothes. All I was doing was to wander in my huge house in boxers, order food, eat, chill, wait for my dad, netflix and reflect on my thoughts.

Every time my mind distracts from my parents separation, it would automatically drive it's way to Remi's thoughts. She might've called me but I didn't felt like switching my phone and recieve her call. Not because I didn't want to talk to her, but because I doesn't want to use her as my distraction. This was my own battle and I really needed to fight it by my own.

She is something different. Her frankness scares me, but also takes me off guard. It isn't like that she is not that everything which I was searching for, but what makes me stop myself is that she is that everything that I wasn't aware of.

I am Still exploring those galaxies inside her, but at the same time I'm afraid of losing my track back to myself. I'm scared of losing myself for her. Even though we are not together in any kind of way which makes sense, but still I don't want to experience the departure that may come shortly.

The idea of parting scares me to the hell and have always stopped me from uniting.

It was five in evening and I decided to take a bath. Stepping out of my bed, I vaguely walked towards my bathroom, not minding to turn on the geyser, I just stood under the shower which sprayed chilled water all over my body, cleansing it on it's own because my hands were not in the mood to glide over and do the process.

Freshening up, I decided to slide myself into plain white t-shirt and khaki shorts that just dropped of out my cupboard which needed to be sorted. Still not in the mood to step out of my house, I just moved in the flow to pick up that bundle of clothes and threw them on my bed to fold them and arrange my cupboard neatly.

Fifteen minutes later when I was half way between my mission 'Rearrange Cupboard', I heard a loud bang on my door. Ignoring it, I proceeded to my work.

The banging increased because the person was not in any mood of stopping the attack started kicking my door impatiently. Getting frustrated I stomped out of my room and decided to finally let Dan in.

"Hold on jerk! I'm coming!" I shouted and turned the knob of my door to open it for him.

"Thankyou Asshole! I was just trying to barge in." She chirped. Yeah, here she was. Remi Harrison standing in front of my main door in complete black outfit, her blonde hair a long beautiful mess, eyes slitted in anger and her nose flaring, breathing heavily.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her and all she did was welcomed herself by placing a punch in my guts that made me jump aside, making space for her to enter in.

"What was that for?!" I asked, wiping off the fake tears that I felt like flowing from my eyes. She's crazy!

"For not asking me to come inside." She states blankly and directly walks up into the kitchen at the left side. I saw her little bum swaying her way perfectly in that tight black leather pants, screaming 'hotness alert'.

Damn man, even her but gets more hot when angry!

Opening the door of refrigerator, she pulls out a cold water bottle, took a glass from beside on the the counter, opened the cap and poured herself a glass full of water that she gulped down in one sip.

Wiping off her lips from the back of her hand she sighed to calm herself and I just stared at her panting chest stupidly.

"Enough of enjoying your view?" She shouts.
"Pardon?" I ask shifting my eyes to her face.
"Can we talk?" She asks rolling her eyes and walking up inside my house towards my room.

"Where are you going?" I follow her like a lost puppy.
"To make myself comfortable. Which is your room?" She asks.
"The one on the right." I instruct.

__________________________