In Her Space

Aaron

"Hi!" She chirped.
I was amused. She was in a black tank top paired with a denim short that reached upto her mid thighs.
Her creamy skin was completely in sink with that black and blue combination. Her long legs and slender hands were at exposure, hair left long hanging but were wavy at the moment, her eyes looked more green and the bridge of her nose was pink like her cheeks.

And her mole, her mole was the highlight of her beauty, that made her look more attractive beacuse of her black top.

"Hi!" I greet her.
She holds my hand, taking me inside and sat cross legged on her bed. I looked at our locked fingers and she follows my gaze.
"It feels amazing. Doesn't it?" She asks and I simply nod.

She pats on the bed beside her and I sat over there, she turns around and takes my bag, unzipped It and took my folder out. And I look at her with some expectation of conversation.
She looked at me and raised an eyebrow to question me.

Chuckling I ask her,
"Won't we need to introduce ourselves. Like in a better manner?"
"No! I know who you are. I mean just for the tutorials that's enough. And I know there are many questions to ask, so let's just start with your assignment first and then before leaving I'll let you ask three questions that I'll answer and vice versa. Okay?" She asks.

"Do I have any other options?" I try to bargain.
"Nah! It's either my way or high way!" She laughs.

And that was the beautiful sound that I've ever heard. My heart promises silently that I'll do anything in my power to hear that sound for my entire life.

The next two hours passed quite easily trying to write a readable essay, while she dictated some points for me to note down to improve my skills. She let me express my views on the topic and showed me different ways to pen it down. She would hit me on my arm whenever I made a mistake and pat my head on doing something good.

It was like she made me her puppy.

"And it's a wrap!" She chirps and claps her hands.
"Really?"
"I mean for today." She says and keep the notes aside.

I grab her thighs and pulls her closer to me, she doesn't flinch or seems to be startled, instead she smiled and looked directly into my eyes.
This behavior of hers made me doubt about the feelings she has for me, doesn't she feel the waves hitting the inside of her stomach the way I does?

Am I taking it too far?

"Don't you feel anything?" The words came out without my consent.
"Yeah!... you give me butterflies. And I don't want to rush this feeling by overthinking. Because I knew at this moment it is between us. And it will be ours for us to cherish." She said.

My eyes widened by listening her honesty and the way she don't exaggerate things made me more curious.
"How did you know me?" I ask.
"Everyone does. You are no joke in the campus. But your silent self made me do some research about you." This was something interesting.
"What research?" I ask.
"That you are Aaron Dallas, son of one of our campus trustees, you live with your father and Dan McCarthy is your bestfriend. You're excellent in calculus but your literature is weak so here I am helping you. This is known to everyone. But what I observed is that, you aren't that badass that you pretend to be. You're an introvert and doesn't like to be around people, you take campus bus on the days of literature beacuse probably you do your work on last minute and your jacket reeks alcohol. That you shouldn't be doing." She pointed me.

"Who told you that I drink?" I ask being confounded.
"Well, you should smell your jacket and it is a wrap for your questionare. My turn."

There were so many questions that I wanted to ask her about myself but I pushed them to the corner and decided to answer her.

"So, what are your future plans?"
"For that, I'm taking my major in structures, then I guess I'll join my father's company in construction."
"Okay, next. Do you have any secret girlfriend?" I laugh but she seemed serious.
"Uh.. no. I didn't had any." And she smiles.
"Great, are you a virgin?" She asks casually, but my mind stopped. My smile vanished.
"No.."
"Oh!" She says without blinking an eye but I looked behind her to avoid her gaze.

We sat at the Same spot for a minute, it was for the first time that I felt uncomfortable around her.
That silence was eating me and finally I decided to break it,
"Are you mad?"
"What? Why?" She ask completely confused.
"You know, .....because of my virginity?"
"No! Why would I? I mean that was your time and honestly I already knew that. You know, I just felt that." She said stating fact.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask her blankly.
"Three questions per day Mr. Dallas! I'll see you tomorrow." She says with that mischief in her eyes and I felt light after seeing her joyful side.

She forces me to stand up, while throwing my notes inside my bag and dragged me out of her room, down the stairs in the hall.

"Now bye!" She says.
"Okay then, I'll meet you in the bus tomorrow?"
"No! I guess you'll sleep early today. I made you do your assignment!" She chirps.

And she literally pushed me out of her main door.

"So where?" I ask.
"I'll text you." She says and slams her door on my face.

She's crazy.

It was 10 in the night when I recieved her text,
"In the literature class. Reach early." I read.

"Wait! You share literature with me?" I text back.

"Guess you need to find out then!" She replied.

Oh God! How could I don't know that??
She must be kidding, I mean how couldn't I notice someone so different in literature?

Was I so clueless?

_________________________

New disclosures! Well she was curious and I guess their curiosity is mutual!

Stay tuned for the next one, I promise that I won't disappoint. Don't forget to like, comment and share.

Xoxo, Fariya.