In Anticipation Of Her

Aaron

Another week passed on but I didn't had any other encounter with her. It was as if she came from the sky and disappeared in that clouds within no time.

That mole of her's haunts me, a desire of touching it aroused inside my body and whenever I closed my eyes, her angelic face was in front of my vision laughing at me, teasing me, leaving a turmoil in my chest.

Even my calculus got weak and I found myself in the need of that tutorial when Mrs. Lucas appointed me with another assignment, but my stubborn ass refused to call on that number and ask for help.

Again, I realize that my lazy ass need a nap when I entered the bus, and a little part of me hoped to see her again.

It was ten minutes after when the bus stopped and I felt someone seated beside me.
My lids felt so heavy that I didn't want them to open and see, but the perfume in the air made me realize it was her and I gave myself in her embrace.

This time she laced her fingers with mine and I grabbed hold her hand with the intention of not leaving it.

After feeling like hours, I woke up with a pat on my face, with a lazy smile on my lips I opened my eyes to see a girl smiling at me.
"Good morning Mr.Dallas. it was nice meeting you again!" She wished upon her shoulder and turned her heels to make her way out.

"Good morning!" I replied and blinked my eyes.

Reality hits and I immediately jerked up to run out of the bus to catch her up and fortunately this time, I found her going towards the locker.

I increased my pace and ran as fast as possible, throwing excuses on my way and the moment I was in the radar of her personal space, I grabbed hold her waist turning her around.

She was completely taken away by this stunt and looked shocked. Her eyes were wide but the shades of her orbs were turning slightly green on the inner side.
"I'm sorry." I breathed out.
My chest was panting and I found her staring at it.

My already harsh breath became more haste and I felt embarrassed to show this vulnerable side of mine to her. She'll probably make fun of me.

I try to peek down into her eyes and saw her biting her full, pink lower lip. This little act of her made my stomach stirred and I felt my whole body turned on hot.
She makes me feel weird things.

"Uhm... you should be." She was the one to brake the silence.
"Huh?" I ask her, having no idea of what she was talking about.
"See? I told'ya, you have a hearing problem. I said you should be sorry." She says as if stating facts and it was then I remembered that I apologized her before.
"Yeah! I am."
"So?"
"So...." I ask confused again.
"Leave me." She says smacking my arms.

I look at my hands and immediately drop them and when I looked at her, I saw her chest rising up and down in the same manner like mine and I felt happy to know that she too have the same affect.
"Thanks." She says and turns around.

I immediately grabs the holder of her bag and stops her.
"What is that you need Aaron?" She asks in frustration.
"Could I know your name? Your number too?" I ask her shamelessly, too straightforward.
"Really? But you already have." She smirked.
"No, you didn't mention it on that note. I've read it thousands of time." I blurted out and her smile goes wide.

"A thousand time?" She asks raising her brow and I got to learn that it's her habit to do so when she's challenging.
"Yeah! And I'll read that for a thousand more." I say smirking, moving near her to hold her by her waist.
She keeps her hands on my arms and says,
"Not on that, you've another one crumpled in your bag.
And I hope you'll call me this time."

Her eyes lingers on my lips for a second and then she immediately gets off of my hold and runs away by throwing up a 'see'ya' over her shoulder.

She left me completely stunned on the spot but the ring for the first class made me retract my way towards the class.

I was having a test in calculus, and after filling up the papers with long problems I happily submitted my papers to Mr. Jonas and left the class for literature but my happiness didn't last long as I knew my literature test was going to be a scrap.

With a sour mood I spent that one hour in the class and when I was going to leave the room, Mrs.lucas got hold of me.
"I am sorry for my behavior ma'am. I promise I'm taking up my tutorial and their will be a good improvement." I tell before she could say anything and she smiled as if she has won a war.

Reaching my home, I plopped down on my bed and decided to rest for a while.
The moment I closed my eyes, all the memories of the day started playing in front of my eyes.

Her eyes, the way she looks at me makes me feel like I'm the one she was looking for her, her lips, when she bites it, wants me to feel them against mine and suck them. That mole of hers makes me want to kiss on that spot.

She was a majestic beauty and I was becoming a slave to crave her against me, around me and along with me.
This wasn't the lust. I am sure that this isn't the lust because I have not been this patient with other girls.

They never tempted me and with the one's, whom I've had one night stands, never made me want to worship them, praise them or not even to tease them.

Her innocence and the boldness at the same time makes me want to do those things that I never imagined of doing them with any other girl.
I've always heard about, love at first sight but never thought that I'll become a victim of it.

She made me her patient.

Wait! Didn't she said that I already have her number?

Where it is??

____________________________

Finally he met her, and ooh! She's doing wonders to him.

Come let's find out whether hell get her number or not? And when did she gave him?

Stay tuned. Don't forget to like, comment and share.

Xoxo.Fariya