Bliss

Aaron

"Its not at all related with you my girl! Trust me. I won't leave you for any such silly reason. And yes, it's true that I need some time, but not because of you. It is all because of me." I assure her and places a soft kiss on her head. She still smells like vanilla like everytime.

Oh god! I was missing this the last whole week. Why am I such a jerk??

She sniffs and raises her head to look at me. Her eyes hopeful but that mascara had already smudged. Was it supposed to be waterproof? Guess we live in a world that promotes lies without any hesitation.

"Really?" She asks.
I nod my head and bites her beauty spot. She giggles in my arms and I felt relieved to see her happyself in front of me. Gosh! I'd die even if I think of leaving her.

"I missed this!" I tell her honestly. Her eyes shone brightly and she grins like a little girl as she has been.
"Really?" She asks again.
"Not until you barged in, punched in my guts, broke my phone, hugged and sobbed in my arms." I wink.

She hits my chest with her hand and I pretend like being hurt. She laughed sarcastically.

Pulling her towards me as close as possible, I wrapped my arms around her waist and grabbed handful of her lower back flesh in both of my hands.
She shudders and I automatically dropped my head in order to touch our foreheads.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and grabbed my hair in her hands, massaging my scalp in such a manner that aroused every part of my body and developed a never ending desire of ever getting detached.

I saw her chest panting heavily, her tongue wiping her lower lip and her eyes staring mine ready to attack and conquer the castle of love for her inside me.

I bend a little lower and she lifted a little up to bring our lips closer and once the position was fixed I crashed mine over her, sucking and biting her soft flesh which made her moan in pleasure. I lifted her up in my arms for her to wrap her legs around my torso and she did it in a flick without breaking our kiss

Her nails dig into the skin of my neck, escaping a growly moan from my mouth that allowed her the entrance inside my mouth and she feverishly traced and sucked my tongue, ready to take dominance.

Smirking at her lips, I squeezed her waist, making her rock in my arms and I immediately took lead by charging at each and every corner of her mouth, which only gave us that immense pleasure that we never, ever imagined of.

Our tongues fought for dominance and finally my mouth caught hers in between and giving one final round of gentle strokes to her tongue with mine, I bited and sucked her lip one last time to breath and finally break our kiss.

Kiss? Oh it is our bliss.

We were breathing heavily, miserably and I didn't found any strength to hold her more in my arms. Never detaching our heads I take my lead towards our bed and made her layed down on my soft comfy mattress.

Hovering over her petite figure, I got rid of this thin peice of cloth over my body and she laughed confidently, already in a mood to go for another round, leading towards the world of fantasy, that felt nostalgic for the very first time in my life all because of her. The one who made me understood the meaning of love and for whom I was ready to take a chance without giving any second thought.

This felt right.
This was relief.
This was peace.
And this was definitely going to last till eternity.

This was the first time my heart made an announcement to give myself completely to her and bury all those doubts in the corner of my mind from where there wasn't any chance of returning them.

"I Love you." She whispered in the crook of  my neck, laying over me, her hands placed on my chest and mine resting at her lower back, drawing small circles to soothe her and make her fall asleep.
'I Love you too." I replied with the equal   love and affection mirroring her and guess what, it was enough to make her fall asleep in my arms safely and peacefully.

My eyes felt heavy, and I really didn't remembered when I actually dozed off.

I was standing again in front of that ocean but this time, it was all bright and shine. The sky was clear and the sea was silent with the waves slowly rolling over the shore, hitting the water on my feet to tickle my skin and return back. I turned around to look at Remi seated at the same place with the same, near the same castle playing with the sand. This time she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and she gestured me to come near her. I walked and sat behind her. She was in the same white satin dress and her hair was still messy with traces of sand in them. I smile and wrapped my arms around her while she turned to give a peck on my lips.

My eyes opened slowly to feel the same wetness on my lips and my arms automatically wrapped around her body.
"Good morning!" She chirped and I smiled placing a kiss on her temple.

"Did you saw a dream?" She asks by keeping her chin on my chest and I realized that we are still in my bed.
"Why?" I ask confusedly.
"Beacuse you were smiling like a baby in your sleep that I couldn't control myself to kiss you!" She said affectionately.

I laughed and nod my head to confirm that I have been dreaming the dream that I was dying to see for. And then she  hitted me with my pillow to get me out of my dreamland to show that she was the warrior who lead me out of this messy world by loving me in the unconditional way that I never ever imagined of.

Yes! She's the one.

The unexpected and the one whose curiosity brought us together where we are.

_______________________