98 - 100

This is the last chapter's I have written. I am rewriting this story to try and make it flow better. Sorry for the cliffhanger, it's been a while since I wrote these parts. Hope you enjoyed it.

Chapter Ninety-Eight: Will I Leave?

"Come on you can tell me," Kagome probed.

"What?" Rin asked, "It's nothing really."

Her face had become flushed. What was this young girl hiding from Kagome? She decided not to push it further.

"Ok. I'll take a flower," she stretched out her hand.

Rin looked carefully at the flowers before choosing out one. She handed it to Kagome, it was a soft yellow.

"I hope we can stay friends," Rin said with a soft smile.

Kagome's face dropped, something just wasn't right. An overwhelming sense of sadness washed over her. She hadn't even been here that long and was already getting kicked out. She didn't want to go back to traveling with Inuyasha, there had always felt like something was missing, an excitement that had long since died. She couldn't figure out what this feeling was. She longed for something more, was it waiting for her here? She closed her eyes, letting darkness bathe her mind, Rin's voice drowning out.

"So what will it be?" a voice said, Kagome opened her eyes abruptly.

Black hair swirled around the witch's face.

"We had a deal," the witch said, "Have you given Sesshomaru the vial?"

Kagome nodded her head slightly.

"Good."

Words: 200

Prompt: Overwhelmed, longing

Chapter Ninety-Nine: Does He Love Me?

"I do not think it worked though," Kagome finally said. "In fact, I think it made him hate me even more."

The witch laughed a cold and sharp laugh before smiling again.

"My dear, when someone finds they have feelings for someone don't they usually deny it, and act cold and cruel?"

She stretched her arms up over her head before continuing.

"Sesshomaru prides himself in being a Daiyokai and he also has pride in his hatred of humans. So do you really think that it would be that easy? My potion will make him love you, but you must force him to accept it."

"But...." Kagome had started but she was staring a Rin again.

Rin wore a concerned expression, "Are you alright Kagome?"

Kagome blinked a few times before she responded.

"Sorry I'm just a little tired, it's probably best if I just head to bed now."

Rin smiled weakly as Kagome left the room, She really wished that Kagome would take her with her.

Kagome walked slowly back to her room, turning over the witches' words in her mind.

Was he being rude to me because he realized his feelings or was he just his usual self?

Words: 200

Chapter One Hundred: The Time is Now

The sunlight woke Kagome that next morning. But she remained in bed, her mind once again swirling with thoughts. How was she supposed to convince Sesshomaru to let her stay here, and if that plan did not succeed how could she get him to follow her. She had only two months to fulfill the witches' demands. Was she up for the task?

Deciding to clear her head she made her way out of her room. Inuyasha stood outside the door.

"Kagome! How are you this morning?" he asked as he followed behind her as she walked.

"Fine Inuyasha," she said, "I would like to clear my mind."

Inuyasha stopped walking, he understood what she was saying. She had said this phrase to him many times over the last few months.

He watched her walk away, why had it taken him so long to realize what she meant to him. He was beginning to regret his actions till now.

Kagome walked the hallways slowly, no direction in mind, just a purpose. But her steps had taken her down a familiar path, till she found herself standing by Sesshomaru's door.

"Can this Sesshomaru help you Miko?" his voice sounded weary and tired.

Words: 200