¹⁷Mistle Toe

EDITED: 5-23-23

"Hey! Welcome, Dudette!" Nino exclaimed as you waved and entered the party.

Your classmates decided to have a Christmas Party before going on winter break.

"Sup, Nino!" You smiled. You weren't the usual goody two shoes girl, you broke some school rules with Kim and got detection. And which that's where you just came from. Detention.

"Sup, N/N. Wanna play a trick on Chloe?" Kim nudged you as you grabbed a cup of fruit punch.

You smiled, "What's she wearing? Anything she eating right now?" You asked him.

He tapped a finger on his chin, "Yep, she's wearing a yellow knee high dress." You clapped your hands together, "Go get paint" You two ran to grab your prank items.

~

"Got them?" Kim nodded, "Great, now let's-" You were interrupted by Alya calling out for you. "Y/N! Come over here!"

Groaning, you got up. "We'll continue this later, when Alya's done doing whatever to me., Kim nodded again and hid the items.

Alya smirked as she saw you come towards her, Nino, Marinette, and Adrien.

Alya's POV

"What's up?" Y/N said and sat next to us.

"Hey!" Marinette waved. She waved back.

"How's the bakery going, Mari?" N/N asked. "Doing great. Oh! I have some pastries for you guys! Lemme get them from my bike," Marinette said before leaving the three of us.

"So-" Adrien began talking with Y/N while Nino and I were lost in thoughts.

Of course Nino was listening to music.

My eyes wandered the party, til Y/N and Adrien began flirting.

Those two had a crush on each other for years! Nino and I- No wait, ¹ knew their feelings towards each other. They're just too oblivious to realise it!

Me being the matchmaker, my eyes went looking around til I saw a mistletoe between the door to the girl's and boys restroom.

I nudged Nino, "Wha-" "

-I have a plan!"

I whispered the plan into Nino's ear as he kept grinning.

"I'll go first. Don't mess this up please, Nino," I begged, he nodded.

"Hey Y/N, can you accompany me to the bathroom?" Y/N nodded, "Sure, I was about to head there too," We both stood up and left.

After a few seconds, Nino and Adrien stood up too.

Nino and I tried losing the two, luckily we succeeded. We waited for Y/N to come out of the restroom to continue our plan.

A few minutes later, she came out and saw Adrien standing Infront of her.

"Adrien? What're you doing here? Where's Nino and Alya?" She asked. Adrien shrugged, "I don't know. Nino just told me to stay here before leaving with Alya." Y/N nodded.

Nino and I came back casually, "Ooo! Look N/N a mistletoe!" I pointed out, the mistletoe above their oblivious heads.

The two blushed, "So? You two gonna do it or break a tradition?" Nino teased them.

The two nodded fastly before scratching the back of their necks.

"Aha, uh..." Y/N awkwardly hummed, "Yeah..." Adrien continued.

"Oh Ladybugs, "Nino groaned before we pushed both their heads, making them kiss.

Nino and I ran for our lives as the two ran after us.

~

"And that's how your parents got together, children," I told C/N/1 (Child's name 1) and C/N/2 (child's name 2).

"Oooo!" C/N/2 smiled, "I wanna hear it again, it's so hilarious!" C/N/1 laughed.

"It is," Nino laughed along.

"Did you tell the kids that story again?" Y/N said, entering the room. "Yup!"

"Oh Alya."