¹⁵My Boy(Part 5 of I'm Just Your Problem)

EDITED: 5-22-23

You were sharpening your sword, your new weapon.

After you did, you sat down and started humming to a beat you used to sing months ago before getting Akumatized.

Yes, it's been 3 months of Paris's biggest crisis, you.

"That's a very lovely beat Humiliator, but I suggest for you to go look for the heroes and create as much crisis as you want," Hawkmoth spoke.

You shrugged, "Eh, I'll let them rebuild so I can destroy it again, it'll be 10 times the fun," You said as you rolled your eyes at the man who gave you power.

You were just chilling while humming til the walls of your hiding spot broke.

"It's them," You whispered as you got up and grabbed your weapons.

"Anti-Bug, Stormy Weather, Mr. Pigeon, Miraculer," You said as the illusions appeared Infront of you.

You smirked and ordered them, "I order you two to defeat the other heroes," They nodded as you fight began.

Ladybug was fighting Anti-Bug, Carapace was fighting Stormy Weather, Rena Rouge was fighting Mr. Pigeon and Queen Bee was fighting Miraculer.

And Chat Noir was fighting  you.

You smiled and started to fight him.

"My boy's being sus. He was shady enough."

"But now he's just a shadow."

"My boy loves his priorities.
Like how I love myvictories."

"By that I mean-

-They made it hell for me."

What?

"My boy,

My boy,

My boy."

"Don't love me like he promised."

"My boy,

My boy,

My boy."

"He ain't a man. And sure as h ain't honest."

"My boy's being sus. But he don't know how to cuss."

"He just sound like he's tryna be his father."

Who are you?

"My boy's an ugly crier. But he's such a pretty liar."

"By that I mean

He said he'd "change" "

"My boy,

My boy,

My boy."

"Don't love me like he promised."

"My boy,

My boy,

My boy."

"He ain't a man. And sure as h ain't honest."

"My boy,

My friends,

I love my victories."

"My boy."

"Alright dude, to trip over a knife." Carapace told you, your blood started boiling and fighting them again.

"My boy,

My boy,

My boy."

"Don't love me like he promised."

"My boy,

My boy,

My boy.'

"He ain't a man, And sure as h ain't honest."

"You want me to be yours,"

"Well then you gotta be mine."

"If you want a good girl,"

"Then goodbye."

"You want me to be yours,"

"Well then you gotta be mine."

"If you want a good girl,"

"Then goodbye."

You finished and waved teasingly at the heroes before running away and turning into dust once again.

"Ugh! She escaped, again!" Chat Noir groaned in frustration.

Everyone looked at Ladybug, "What do we do Lb?" Rena asked, Ladybug sighed and thought for a while.

"We'll be needing new heroes. In the meantime, you guys will keep your Miraculouses until we defeat Humiliator, while Chat Noir and I will look for responsible holders of the other Miraculouses. Promise us that you'll protect your Miraculouses and won't tell anyone. Chloe?" Ladybug and the rest looked at Queen Bee.

"I promise Ladybug. It's for Paris after all." Queen Bee promised.

Everyone nodded and went their separate ways, hoping that all of this will be over soon.