¹ First Meeting

EDITED: 5-22-23

Inspired by: Art_Chaik

"Ughhh," Y/N groaned as she stretched, she had just finished unpacking her stuff.

She had to move to Paris, for better education.

"Finally! I'm done unpacking. Now I can rest and read," She said with glee.

She lied down and brought out her phone to read her books.

BANG

"What was that?" She said as she blasted up from her bed, she looked at her balcony and saw a black figure standing up.

She quickly ran to her balcony and opened the door.

"What in the world- who- what are you?" She asked as she hesitantly helped the figure get up.

"I'm a hero, my fair lady," He said as he stood up, "Mhm...I don't think heroes exist dude," She said as she rolled her eyes at him, her arms crossed against her chest.

"I bet you're new here, don't worry, you'll see me and Ladybug from time to time, see you!" He said as she jumped out of her balcony.

"Ladybug?..Who is that? Poor bug," She questioned herself as she went back in her apartment.

That Night

Y/N was just chilling on her balcony, gazing at the stars that was placed at the beautiful Paris night sky.

"Hello Purrincess," She turned as she heard a familiar voice, "You again?" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"You know, it's not like everyday you get to see a superhero on your balcony," He teased. "Mhm," She said, not looking at him.

"So you're s stubborn one. I like that." He said with a wink, "Why don't you go flirt with other ladies out there?" She said, annoyed.

"Nah, I'd rather stick with you Purrincess," He said as he was about to kiss her hand as he grabbed it gently.

"Uhm, nope," She said as she quickly got her hand out of his grasp and laughed, "Alright, it's late. I have school tomorrow and I still need to play Mega Strike III," She said as she was about to go back inside her room.

"You play that? May I play with you?" He asked, with his puppy- I mean- kitty eyes, she shrugged. "Eh, why not? I don't have a friend so come on in," She said as she led him to her room.

"Whoa, nice room," He said as he examined her place, "Thanks," She said as she sat down and grabbed a controller.

"Here," She said as she gave it to him,
"Ready?" She asked with a grin on her face, "I'm always ready" He said as he looked at the screen, focusing.

The Next Day

"Alright class! We have a new student today, she'll be joining our class. Please come in dear," Mrs. Bustier said with a smile.

Y/N entered the class, all eyes on her, which made her nervous, "Uh, hi? I'm Y/N L/N, I just moved to Paris not so long ago." She said as she was gripping on her backpack, tightly.