¹²Good For You (Part 2 of I'm Just Your Problem"

EDITED: 5-22-23

"Humiliator, I am Hawkmoth."

You smiled.

"Why, hello there, Hawkmoth."

(Why some of u thinking it's Hawkidaddy huh?)

"I will give you the powers of humiliation, but in return, you shall give me the-"

"-Miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir? Easy. I can trick them. But in one condition."

You smiled even wider.

"Go ahead." He spoke.

"Give me Volpina's powers, and Malediktator's too. I have the perfect plan."

"As you wish," He replied as you felt yourself transform into Humiliator.

Your suit looked like a fox. But this time, instead of orange, it was black, and the white parts were purple.

You grabbed your weapon from your back, a flute. Just like Volpina's, but even better.

You played a melody on it and made a division of you, but in your superhero form.

"(Superhero name), I order you to pretend to be me in my super hero form and trick Ladybug and Cat Noir," You demanded.

Your clone nodded and left, you smiled evily and hid somewhere, also following your clone.

With Clone You

"Ladybug! Chat Noir!" Clone yelled as she landed Infront of the two superheroes, who were having a patrol date.

"What do you want?" They asked, "Come with me, I found a new villian," They were shocked and followed you.

You smiled at your accomplishment and went to the place where your clone will bring the two to.

You then made an illusion.

"Stormy Weather, I order you to make chaos out there, and come back when I tell you to," She nodded and did what she was told to do.

"Thunder!" She yelled, making Ladybug, Chat Noir, and your clone gasp.

Then the fight has begun.

A few moments later, the two were tired out, while your clone was fighting perfectly.

"How are you still standing?" Ladybug asked in annoyance.

"'Cause she's not me," A voice spoke from the shadows.

Everyone, even your illusions look at you. Two of the illusions smiled when they saw you.

You signaled them to go. Making the two look at you in surprise.

"Miss me?" You mocked, they kept staring at you. "(Superhero name)? Is that you?" You frowned at the name they called you.

"I'm not (Superhero name) anymore. I am Humiliator," You said.

"Akuma must be in her Miraculous. Chat, use your Cataclysm. I'll go get her," Chat nodded and the both charged at you.