⁴Confession

EDITED: 5-22-23

Knock Knock

"Hey Chat!" She exclaimed as the man with a black cat suit came in her room, "Hello!" He greeted back.

Goodness, she fell for him more.

She blushed, "I- uhm, sooo...What do you wanna do?" She asked, trying not to stutter much. "Hmmm," He thought, "Oh yeah! You never knew what M'lady did today! She's amazing.." He said as an image of 'his lady' showed up into his mind.

Her smile became a frown, but she quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Oh yeah? What did she do?" She asked, bitting her bottom lip, "Well," He started, blabbing stuff about Ladybug.

"Isn't she amazing?" He asked as he placed his palms on his chin, admiring her.

"Mhm," She said.

She was desprate to tell him what she had felt for him.

She was desprate to show him her love.

She was desprate to be with him.

She sighed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chat asked, "I'm fine," She said with a smile.

This time, he's the one who sighed.

"Y/N, you can tell me anything you know.." He said, touching her shoulder, and giving her an assuring smile.

She was really nervous.

She was hesitant.

But she knew she had to do it.

"Chat.." She began, "Hm?" He replied.

"ChatI'vealwayshadacrushonyouandIcan'tkeepthesestupidfeelingsanymoreandIknowyoulikeLadyBugsoI'msosorryandyoucanhateonmenow" She said as she spoke in Marinette's language.

"Uh what? You spoke to fast." He said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

She groaned, "What I was saying is...

I like you so much and I know that you like, no wait, love LadyBug and not me and I also said that you can hate on me" She said as she covered her face, embarrassed.

He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Since when did I say that I love LadyBug?" He asked, with his mischievous smile.

"W-what.?" She questioned him, slowly showing her face to him, who was smiling, a lot.

"When did I say that I love LadyBug?" He asked again, but this time, lifting her chin up, to face him.

"I-I thought you did, love her.." She said as she pulled his hand away from her chin.

"I only admire her, Purrincess," He said with a smile.

"You sure? You know that I don't like liars," She scoffed.

"Pawsitive Purrincess. I only admire her, but do you know who I really love?" He questioned her.

She shaked her head as a no.

"Welp, it's your lucky day then!" He exclaimed as he held her hand, "What do you mean?" She asked him, confusingly.

"You're so clueless," He laughed, "Not funny," She said as she crossed her arms.

"Gosh, did I tell you how cute you are?" He asked, "I uhm...No?" She stuttered. He giggled, "You're so cute" He said as he pecked her lips.

She just sat there, still processing in what just happened.

Her crush said he loved her back.

Her crush was acting so lovey dovey with her.

Her crush kissed her!

"Uhmmmm..Earth to Y/N?" Chat said as he waved his arm Infront of her face,

"Wait what?" She asked as she got her mind back.

He laughed at her cuteness.

He let out a sigh, but not just any sigh, it was a sigh of relief.

He stood up, and extended his arm to her, which he gladly took and stood up with him.

"Cmon, I'll bring you somewhere," He said as they both went to her balcony,

"Take my hand, don't let go." He said as she took his hand, and  as she was carried in a bridal style.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he was running ontop of the buildings, carrying her.

"Secret," He purred.

They finally arrived at their destination.

"What are we doing here? At the Eiffel Tower," She said as she looked around the place.

He went close to her.

"Y/N," He began, "This was the first place we met, and right here, right now, I wanna ask you this." He said nervously.

"Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

The faces of the two suddenly became crimson red.

"I uhm,  yeah- sure? of course! Nana? Mama? I MEAN- yes, yes I will be your girlfriend," She said as she smiled and hugged him.

They then shared a sweet kiss, full of love.