Closet Confessions {Isaac Lahey}

{TWU Imagine}

{ib: New Girl s2 ep15}

~

After many decisions, the entire pack agreed on having a pack game night. Scott volunteered his house up for the hosting and everyone agreed on it, so when Friday, 9:30 pm came rolling around, the cars began rolling in his driveway.

Scott stood on his porch, greeting everyone who walked in. First was none other than Stiles Stilinski and his slightly older sister, Y/n. If everyone wanted to, they could refer to the three of them as the ultimate trio. They went everywhere and did everything together.

Stiles walked by with lots of energy, smacking Scott's shoulder with excitement, pumped for game night.

"I brought the snacks!" Y/n smiled, shaking the bags in her hands. Scott gave her a side hug before she walked in, setting the bags down in the living room. Stiles plopped himself down on the couch and reached for a bag of goldfish that was popping out of one of the plastic bags. Y/n quickly smacked his hand away, sending a small, yet, stinging pain all throughout his arm.

"Oww, c'mon Y/n, just one?" He whined, extending his arm towards the bag.

"No Stiles, we have to wait for the others," she waved her finger at him, moving the bags of snacks to the table where he couldn't get them. Stiles crossed his arms and pouted like a little kid, causing a chuckle to come from the doorway.

"See, this is why you are the youngest," Isaac chuckled at Stiles' actions, before opening his arms up to his best friend, Y/n. She rushed over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She never got to see him often since she was a grade above him, so things like pack meetings, and now game nights were the only times she could see him.

"Awe, you didn't miss me that bad did ya?" He smirked, hugging her back. It was very difficult for them to ever hang out since they were always off doing something pack related, and although she did know all about the supernatural stuff, she had a job at the hospital with Scott's mom and rarely had a day off.

"Shut up," she grinned, pulling away from his embrace. She stood by his side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and they walked further into the living room. Isaac sat down on the recliner and Y/n sat on the floor in front of it. They began chatting about their week when Scott walked in the rest of the pack. First walked in Lydia and Allison, then Derek, and Peter. Next was the twins before Scott closed the door.

"Alright, who brought the games?" he asked, standing in front of the tv to get a view of everyone.

"We did," Peter put his hand up, holding up a couple of board games and other activities.

"Snacks are over on the table boys, drinks are beside it, I'd say we get this started," Y/n announced. Everyone cheered before the bags of goldfish, chips, and popcorn were dished out, while Ethan, Adien, Allison, and Lydia set up the games.

~

They started with Sorry first. It was a little more chaotic than it usually would be, but it was a great way to start off the night. Next was Janga, everyone was split into teams of three, Scott, Stiles, and Y/n being one team, Lydia, Allison, Adien, and Ethan being team two, and Isaac, Derek, and Peter being team three.

"C'mon, easy does it," Y/n whispered to herself, concentrating on not knocking over the tower of blocks. Even with Isaac occasionally blurting, "Don't mess up!", she managed to not knock over the tower. However, when Isaac's turn came around, all Y/n had to do was intensely stare at his every move before the tower came tumbling down.

"Alright Stilinski, that's how you wanna play?" Isaac smirked at her, raising an eyebrow. She stuck her tongue out at him to mock him and high fived her team as a victory.