First Encounters {Derek Hale}

{TWU Imagine}

A/n: So I was going to edit these but then I started rewriting entirely💀 So I'll just leave these up and make a seperate book

~

She heard the sounds of leaves and twigs crunching under her feet as she jogged to her destination. It was a little chilly out but it didn't bother her. She took a glimpse at the night sky every now and then, taking notice of the stars, and the crescent moon in the clear night sky. While jogging, she pulled her phone from her pocket to check the time, which read 1:30 am. Not needing to be anywhere in the morning was a really nice feeling, cause that meant she could be out as long as she wanted.

Her jogging came to a stop when she approached a tree, a tree that had a heart carved into it reading, D+Y/f/i. Smiling to herself, she walked forward and past the tree. This was their meet up spot, so he was bound to be here somewhere.

"Alright Derek, I'm here. You can come out of your den now," she mocked, looking all around with no luck finding him.

"Alright, if you wanna play this way, then I guess I'll go-" Right as she was just about to walk the other direction, something or someone had grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a tree, pinning her against it.

"Now who said I lived in a den?" a deep-toned voice asked. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek and noticed that leather jacket anywhere.

"Well hello to you too Hale." she greeted before aggressively kissing him. Derek immediately let go of her wrists and let his hands travel to her waist, instantly pulling her closer while Y/n's hands traveled to his cheeks. Derek was at least half a foot taller than her, so telling her to jump was no surprise.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and his hands went to her thighs, supporting her as he pushed her against the tree, deepening the kiss since she was now at his eye level. She moved her arms, wrapping them around his neck, holding him as close as she could.

After many minutes, Y/n decided that she needed to take a breath after all that kissing, so she broke the kiss as they both pulled away, panting. Soon enough, great big grins had formed on their faces.

"Now this, this is why I leave my house in the hours of the night," Y/n grinned as she pecked his lips again.

"Well I'm glad to hear that I'm worth sneaking out for," he beamed, kissing her nose, making her giggle. Derek absolutely knew how much he loved the sound of her giggling because she just sounded so adorable.

They stayed how they were for a little while longer, admiring one another's facial features like they haven't already done that a thousand times already. Nobody knew a more in love couple than Y/n Y/l/n and Derek Hale. People would say that they are head over heels for each other when really, it was so much more than that. Everyone would describe it like that because it was so difficult to put into words how passionate they were. Those in the pack, however, would refer to them as mates for life.

Y/n couldn't really call it sneaking out because she lived by herself. Just in a small house, a little off the radar. She preferred to be off the radar because she wouldn't have to worry about any hunters or lone wolves trying to find her. Her and Derek use their meet-up spot in case things get a little too crazy for the house ;)

About 3 years ago, Y/n moved to Beacon Hills after graduating from college, she wanted to see what could be in store for her here. So she bought a little house and explored the woods behind it.

~

Walking by herself was something that didn't bother her because she knew how to defend herself. Y/n wandered around for a long time, exploring how far these woods could go until she came across an old, abandoned house. If she looked close enough from where she was standing, it looked like the roof was missing completely. The wood was definitely old and rotted and a couple of windows looked broken.