Party {Rafe Cameron}

{OBX imagine}

{TW: mentions of drug and alcohol use}

{A/N: This imagine takes place before Rafe ran around killing people, so enjoy :) }

{A/n: Also, if you haven't checked out Shitty Writes over on saltyackles67 account, her and a few other of our friends have written some really funny imagines that are just🤌😙}

~

The music was blasting on the speakers in the very large downstairs area of the Cameron estate. The sound could be from two streets over, but since it was none other than Ward Cameron's house himself, no one would file any complaint. That is what gave Rafe the bright idea to even throw a party in the first place.

Ward and Rose Cameron had taken their daughters to the Bahamas for the weekend, leaving Rafe at the house by himself. He hated it when he was left out of the family vacations or business runs, but it also gave him time to himself. No stepmother, or father telling him what to do or when to do it. No younger sisters to complain about his actions or what he wasn't doing.

Rafe had sent out a text to his friends, Topper and Kelce, telling them to spread the word about a party starting at 9pm. His friends then told their friends and they told their friends, soon enough, the Cameron estate was filled with kook teens ranging from 16 to 19 years old.

The kitchen was filled with alcohol that people had either brought themselves, or what Rafe had gotten from the cellar. Cups were both full and empty by 10:00, drunken teens finding a spot to dance along to their favorite songs while others went outside to pass around blunts.

A girl in a simple, mid-thigh, white dress walked up the stairs of the estate with confidence, holding herself up high as she entered the giant noisey house. Other pogues would most likely warn her not to go into the home in the first place, they'd tell her that it was 'too risky,' or that she would get 'the equivalent of her head bitten off.' They'd tell her to 'leave' or 'back out,' to 'run while she still could,' but she knew how to handle herself, she knew she'd be okay.

Y/n entered the house, walking through the open doors and looking around, searching for the important things that would make her night worth it. She first found the kitchen across the room and weaved her way through the dancing teens to reach it. Once she stood at the island, she observed the drinks that were presented.

During an annual party like Midsommer, the selection would be fancier drinks such as wine, but because Ward and Rose weren't the ones throwing this one, the options were beer and different kinds of liquor. The girl decided to go for a beer since she would be doing other things tonight and she didn't want to push it yet. She cracked open the can and took a refreshing sip before making her way out of the kitchen.

She skipped the dance floor for the time being since that wasn't the main reason she was there and walked out to the porch. There she was hit with the instant smell of weed and alcohol mixed together. It was nothing she hadn't smelt before, but it would alway take some getting used to.

Y/n browsed the tables from where she stood before spotting what she wanted. With her drink in hand, she walked over to the table that caught her attention. There, as the teens were snorting the white powder, she quickly snatched a small bag when they weren't paying attention and continued to walk to an empty table at the porch railing.

As she walked, she could hear commotion from the table she had just left, "Hey, everybody. Hey, this is Top, all right? I call him the Shred God. He goes to Conan overheads, right? Where were you last year? You were, like, top ten."