Always and... {Elijah Mikaelson}

{TVDU Imagine}

~

Y/n Marshall is the younger sister of Haley Marshall. Both girls have the werewolf gene, but what happens when Klaus gets angry with Tyler Lockwood and uses Y/n for leverage?

~

It was too difficult to even try to see anything but darkness. Y/n attempted to move when she realized that she was sitting on something cold. Her back also hurt and it felt like she was leaning against metal bars. The ropes tied to her hands and feet burned when she attempted to move, they must have been doused in wolfsbane. She groaned and tired her head, trying a failed attempt to open her mouth, there was nothing but a bandana tied around her head. The unbearable pain from the wolfsbane made her want to cry.

"Cryings not going to solve anything love," a voice came from the entrance that had just opened up. A tall figure hung a lantern that lit up almost the entire area they were in. When he knelt down to her leave, Y/n came face to face with her captor and her eyes widened.

"Klaus," but it sounded extremely muffled.

"You seem to be having trouble speaking, please, allow me." Klaus reached forward and removed the wolfsbane bandana from her mouth. She left out I sigh of relief now that that pain was gone.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked weakly, "and how did I get here?"

Klaus evilly smiled before standing up and beginning to stroll around the room," Well you see love, I have a very big interest in making more hybrids, and seeing that you're a werewolf, I don't see anyone better to turn."

"Then why haven't you already?" she coughed, feeling almost too weak to speak. "Turn me, get it over with."

"I'm afraid I can't do that yet love, you see, you're my leverage," he smirked, using vamp speed, getting closer to her to intimidate her. Klaus got the response he wanted, taking she flinched.

"Klaus! I swear to god if you laid a hand on her I'll-" came a female voice from the tunnel. It was difficult to see who it was because of how weak she felt, but the youngest Marshall wolf was able to squint and see her sister.

"You'll do what?" he raised an eyebrow. "Tell me because I would really like to know."

"Y/n, are you alright?" she asked with worry, only receiving a groan for an answer.

"Elijah! She's in here!" Hayley shouted towards the tunnel. Soon enough, the third oldest Mikaelson walked into the room, a look of panic on his face when he saw the condition Y/n was in.

"Niklaus, let her go now. You have no reason to be keeping her."

"On the contrary, I do actually." Klaus reached down and picked her up by her arm, leaving her to stumble at her feet. "You tell Tyler Lockwood to stop breaking the sire bonds or your sister will be next!" his voice rose, making the weaker wolf tremble in his hands. Y/n was beyond scared because this was her first time actually being face to face with the original hybrid.

Hayley stood her ground, not wanting to give up on breaking the sire bonds, "I'm not gonna be doing that. We are helping them whether you like it or not!" The she-wolf admired how strong her older sister could be at times, wishing she could be more like her.

In an instant, Klaus had bitten into his wrist and pressed it against Y/n's mouth, forcing her to drink his blood. "If you don't tell Tyler to stop, I will kill her!"

Klaus pulled his wrist away from her mouth. She coughed as the hybrid moved quit and positioned his hands around her head, ready to snap her neck. Y/n didn't want to, but she couldn't help but let the tears fall.