fourteen

Warning: Mature Content In This Chapter!

"Classes took forever today." I complain as I sit down at the dinner table beside Theo. Blaise and Malfoy sitting across from me.

Theo laughs and Blaise nods in agreement. I grab some food and put it on my plate.

"What are we going to do after dinner?" Theo asks us as we eat our dinner.

"Potter and I have to work on potions later." Malfoy says, not looking up from his plate.

"We don't have any new projects in potions..." Blaise says, giving us a side eye.

"I know but she doesn't pay attention in class so now I have to tutor her so she doesn't fail." Malfoy explains to his friends.

First of all, fuck you.

Second of all, true. But still.

"He's not wrong. You really don't pay attention anymore, Maya." Theo says sarcastically.

"I have other things on my mind lately." I explain, "besides potions class is easy."

I saw Malfoy smirk and Theo laughs, Blaise sits there confused.

"Like whoever you were with last night?" Theo asks, smirking at me.

"No." I say but none of them believed me.

"Mhm sure." Theo says.

-

After dinner I went back to the common room for a minute to put my school stuff away. Then I head to the room of requirements.

I open the door and take a deep breathe in to help calm my nerves. Instantly I get a scent of mint. I see him standing by the cabinet and I can't help but smile at how good he looks.

"You should consider a career in modelling." I say as I walk further into the room. He turns around as soon as he hears me and smiles from ear to ear.

"You think?" He asks, striking a random pose.

"Yeah." I say as I wrap my arms around him. "You really should."

I look up at him, our lips nearly touching. He goes to kiss me but I move my face, causing him to frown.

"Why?" He whines at me and giving me a pouting face.

"I don't want you to have to worry about him reading your mind and finding out about me." I joke.

Draco rolls his eyes and smiles before leaning down and connecting our lips.

"I'm getting better at occlumency." He says in between kisses.

"Oh yeah?" I ask him as I reach for his shirt to take it off.

"Yeah." He mumbles as he helps me take his shirt off and then reaches for mine.

"So we can..?" I ask him as I take off my shirt and smile up at him. His eyes focusing on my chest.

"We can." He mumbles.

"Then kiss me." I demand.

"You don't have to ask me twice." He smirks before connecting our lips. He sits down on the couch and I get on top of his lap, straddling him. His cold hands start to move down my back before they reach my ass.

"I have an idea." I say, causing him to pull away from me and look at me with excitement and confusion.

I start to tug on his pants to tell him that I want them off and he moves his hips to help me take them off.