Chapter 10: Elena's Bday pt2

Nina and Kayla headed downstairs

Nina and Kayla headed downstairs. To the main hall she was happy to see that everything was getting set up right. Selena and Ariana were prepping the stage.  Kaylee and Danielle were starting to move tables around to change the set up. Edna and Ian were talking in the corner. They waved her over."This is amazing."

"Found the notebook and got to work. How'd you sleep." Ian asked.

She smiled. She had been stressing way more than she should have been she was happy that se had help and was even more happy that he was here with her."Good."

Candice and Vin Disel walked in carrying bags."Ava Elise Aria Quincy Peyton go grab bags we have all the decorations" Candice sat the bags on the table and then ran over to Nina."Neens. Everything is ready just needs to be all set up."

"Thanks Candie." Nina loved her friends so much. Especially since Candice was another version of Caroline sometimes when it came to party planning and getting things done.

They all started to come in with the bags of decorations."Please call your daughter. Get her to stop asking for me to let her out I will not."

Nina shook her head. Her daughter had aa good way of sweet talking and getting the things that she wanted."No i call she'll somehow figure a way out."

Phoebe and Paul came in with a trolly that had the cake on it."What the hell Nina."

"Sue me." Nina shrugged. She wanted everything to be perfect for her little girl and she was going to damn sure make it as such. She seen the big 16"s hanging up. It may have been a little extra but it was sure going to be worth it.

"But it is really pretty." Candice smiled.

"True this is Elena's sweet 16th birthay is it supposed to be amazing." Kayla said.

"They should be here with the food soon." Edna said.

"Everything is going to be fine Neens." Ian said.

"I keep trying to tell myself that." Nina didn't want anything to go wrong nothing can go wrong. It was her little girl's sweet sixteen and she wanted everything to be perfect it has to be perfect. She knew that they had it handled but she was scared that something would be wrong.

"Nina" Selena called. She went and got on to the stage."We got everything set up. Will you really dance for us."

"Please." Ariana she gave her best pouty face. They really wanted her to dance.

"Fine fine you two win." Nina did have to say that she missed dancing. And she was still really flexible.

"Great." Selena said.

"I'll be right back i need to make a call." Nina got off the stage and headed outside. She got out her phone and called her parents."Mom."

"Nina we just got off the plane will be there soon your friend is giving us a ride."